No announcement yet.

Tonight was a perfect example of why boxing's popularity has been declining

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight was a perfect example of why boxing's popularity has been declining

A Columbian boxer who grew up in poverty comes to the USA and fights a much bigger privileged American boxer. He gets robbed on the scorecards, even though he deserved to win every round.

An exciting Russian boxer with three world titles fights a privileged American boxer. The Russian like the Columbian grew up in poverty, while the American boxer was the son of a prosperous businessman. The Russian gets paid $2 mil while the boring American who demands all the advantages in every fight receives $5 mil. The American does a lot of clinching and wrestling to survive in the fight. The Russian clearly wins the fight, but is robbed on the scorecards.

Why would anybody buy another PPV after tonight? Oh I know there are a few despicable people who don't mind seeing robberies as long as the African-American boxer is the one gifted the win. I see their predictable posts.

But all DECENT, HONORABLE people want fair officiating in sports, and will lose interest in boxing after they see how corrupt it is.

hahaha why is everyone so surprised this has been discussed long ago here, there and everywhere, all ward has to do is survive in the fight and the a-side/hometown decision will take effect. lol I'm not surprised mofos!

Comment

Throwing a tantrum when things don't go your way is a perfect example of why American society is declining.

Comment

I agree these clowns don't mind the robberies as long as their fighters benefit from it.the ppv will be a flop just because of the bad promoting job.

Comment

Good post Freedom.

I still want to see the rematch though, because Kovalev can stop Ward and make the decision himself, it was also evident tonight.

WAR KOVALEV.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Throwing a tantrum when things don't go your way is a perfect example of why American society is declining.
              You're one of those racists who don't mind seeing robberies as long as the black guy gets the decision.

But thankfully, most people are better than you - decent people want to see fair officiating.

Comment

I must admit I picked Ward to win this fight tonight, but he clearly didn't. If anything I realise I've overestimated his abilities.

Comment

Even though you might have a valid complaint with the decision. it's hard to feel bad about Ward winning.

Knowing that you are this upset makes me feel good. You've conducted yourself in the slimiest of ways the past couple years. You deserve to see one of your favorites lose like this.

Edit: you put me on ignore. Hahaha. Man you got exactly what you deserved. You whining and crying is the only good thing about the decision IMO.

Hahahhaha

The notion that Ward/Kov was a robbery is ridiculous.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-23-2016, 11:39 AM.

Comment

We were right to raise doubts about the officials and boy were we correct.

Comment

Working...
                    X