Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Manny can make 140 easily why is this fight with Jmm not at 140 for his title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Says the guy who pretended to be "new to the forum." ****ing loser
    If I have a join date of 2008 and over ten thousand posts, what makes you think I'm a new poster.

Obsessed much?
    Last edited by Khalid X; 10-03-2012, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
      Just wondering since his fans claim he is a natural 140 pound fighter...
      He was, but he outgrew it. His days of making 140 is over.

Comment

in the era of 24 hr rehydration rule,

regular welterweights come in at 147 then rehydrate to a division or two. That is the norm in almost all divisions.

both pacquiao and marquez are practically the same size. both guys dont have to make weight when fighting at 147 since its basically their walking weight.

THIS IS THE TRUTH. How do i know?

Look at all 3 of their fights, 3 different time periods, 3 different weight classes YET THE FIGHTS HAVE ALL BEEN CARBON COPY of each fights.

use your brain for once larry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
          Why is this fight at 147???whats the point??why not have it at 140 for Jmm's title?
          Why would it make any difference? They are the same size and a WW fight between the two is basically a "come as you are" fight.

Comment

Because that is an advantage for JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
              If I have a join date of 2008 and over ten thousand posts, what makes you think I'm a new poster.

Obsessed much?
              Whoa, whoa, whoa. Yeah, you're not a new poster but weren't you pretending to be one a couple days ago? Or maybe you've been slapped around so hard on here that you don't remember anymore. Whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Whoa, whoa, whoa. Yeah, you're not a new poster but weren't you pretending to be one a couple days ago? Or maybe you've been slapped around so hard on here that you don't remember anymore. Whatever.
                No I've never pretended to be a new poster, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

Out of curiosity, why is it so important to you who I am?
                Last edited by Khalid X; 10-03-2012, 07:25 PM.

Comment

No I've never pretended to be a new poster, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

Huh? It's important to you or me? Did I prompt you to pretend? Like I haven't gone back and forth with you and seen you get chased out a bunch of screennames every six months?

just from the few post I have seen from you it seems like it is, which to me is pathetic given the circumstances.
                  Sure seems like you pretended to me right there. Whatever. I'm not going to go back and forth with you because you're just a lame. But please don't try to lie to me directly. I know that vajayjay smell from anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by IMDAZED

Says the guy who pretended to be "new to the forum." ****ing loser

Obsessed much?
                    dont sweat him. he just makes things up as he goes along.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasheed Mexico

Huh? It's important to you or me? Did I prompt you to pretend? Like I haven't gone back and forth with you and seen you get chased out a bunch of screennames every six months?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasheed Mexico

just from the few post I have seen from you it seems like it is, which to me is pathetic given the circumstances.

Sure seems like you pretended to me right there. Whatever. I'm not going to go back and forth with you because you're just a lame. But please don't try to lie to me directly. I know that vajayjay smell from anywhere.
                      thats because the basement you sleep in is surrounded by scratch n sniff floyd posters.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X