Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would ggg ever give up such a massive size disadvantage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    Where was Andrade's talent when he went life and death with Culcay at 154? Why is Culcay at 154 a better win than Fielding's win over Zeuge at 168?

Why did BJS go life and death with Akavov?

Rob Brant just exposed Murata who ggg would've gotten all the credit in the world for. Brant is the same dude that got ****ing schooled at 168 by Braehmer.

I'm just saying I wouldn't compare Fielding to BJS or Andrade. They both had a few bad showings, but they're undefeated and never got stopped in the 1st like Fielding.

I'm not hating on Canelo since Fielding is just a stay busy showcase fight, but I won't hype Fielding for being anymore than he is. He has WBA regular title, so did Murata.

And seriously, GGG wouldn't have got much credit for Murata, especially from people who post here. People were already shtting on that idea weeks ago. I am a GGG fan and even I acknowledge that was a garbage fight for easy money.

GGG vs. Charlo or Andrade are the fights I'd rather see.

Comment

Ward moved up to fight the biggest boogeyman in boxing and a P4P ranked fighter lol. He also won a gold Olympic medal fighting at LHW when he could've easily made MW, he defeated a 6'5 Russian undefeated for 5 years to win gold, so yes.
      But you said amatuers dont mean anything. Now they matter?

Comment

I just didn't see the talent from Andrade when he fought Culcay or BJS when he fought Akavov & others. A win over Culcay at 154 is not as good as a win over Zeuge at 168.

Middleweights almost never carry their power up, Abraham hits harder than Lemieux and when he made the jump to 168 he did not carry his power. Chavez Jr. didn't carry it up either.

The rehydration clause is only temporary, Hearn said something like it's only in effect for a few hours before the fight and then Fielding is allowed to add as much weight as he wants.
        The rehydration clause is a factor or they wouldn't have put it in the contract.

Comment

He fought Smith at 154 in late 2016, he also gave Cotto a catch weight of 155.

When was the last time ggg weighed below 160 in his career?
          Just a tad shy over two months ago.

Comment

Nope. He a scurrrrred ass chump! Biggest joke of all time!

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
              But you said amatuers dont mean anything. Now they matter?
              Thread starter is just another anti-Golovkin troll. Don't bother arguing with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Thread starter is just another anti-Golovkin troll. Don't bother arguing with him.
                Rob Brant lost to a 39 year old Braehmer coming off 6th round stoppage loss to Cleverly & moving down in weight. He's now a champion at 160 having beaten a guy ggg was scheduled to fight next.

But I'm just a "troll", 168 is garbage, & ggg's opponents are all ATG's.

Comment

Rob Brant lost to a 39 year old Braehmer coming off 6th round stoppage loss to Cleverly & moving down in weight. He's now a champion at 160 having beaten a guy ggg was scheduled to fight next.

But I'm just a "troll", 168 is garbage, & ggg's opponents are all ATG's.
                  Virtually everything you post is anti-Golovkin. Also, aren't you the same jackass who thinks that Wilder is better than Ali?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Virtually everything you post is anti-Golovkin. Also, aren't you the same jackass who thinks that Wilder is better than Ali?
                    My posts are related to ggg because he's a hype job that screwed up boxing's rankings, he's everything wrong with boxing.

Now people are scrambling trying to figure out how a 5'7 JMW walked him down. How multiple elite middleweights moved up to 168 and are losing in a "trash division".

And Wilder>Ali all day. Keep falling for the hype jobs, I'll keep exposing them.

Comment

My posts are related to ggg because he's a hype job that screwed up boxing's rankings, he's everything wrong with boxing.

Now people are scrambling trying to figure out how a 5'7 JMW walked him down. How multiple elite middleweights moved up to 168 and are losing in a "trash division".

And Wilder>Ali all day. Keep falling for the hype jobs, I'll keep exposing them.
                      I rest my case....

Comment

Working...
                      X