No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Told Al Haymon To Make Pacquiao vs. Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    It's obvious this fight is happening because floyd told him. There is no reason Pacquiao signs a 2 fight deal with haymon unless he's ALREADY been promised by Floyd that he is coming out of retirement and fighting him. It was a 2 fight deal to fight floyd with the first fight being a easy winnable fight for Manny then you go into the mega payday with Floyd. It also matches to what floyd has said publically.
    at 1st I thought it was legit he was going to fight pacquiao again but now I think Floyd was just blowing smoke to get pacquiao to sign with Haymon. He recently just said he wants to fight khabib then rematch mcgregor so where does that leave manny?

He also said he does not care about manny anymore so I think he just used manny to get attention. You have to remember Floyd is the same person that stood on the podium at the May vs Ortiz press conference in 2011 and said “Manny Pacquiao your next” then a couple of days later said he didn’t say that and he can contradict himself sometimes.

Floyd is just looking for big payday without having to fight an actual boxer anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
      He has a mostly casual fanbase. I at boxing gym 4x a week and while its tru ppl respect his skills, mostly ppl talk about how they wish he woulda fought pac in 09. Or mosley in prime etc etc. Now casuals are the trendy hip hop mainstream guys who like bragging and money talk. No disrespecet but his fans are majority casual. And also factor in those casuals turned alot of hardcores off. Just my opinion but an honest and educated one

FYI a HUGE majority of boxing fans world-wide ARE casual fans.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
        at 1st I thought it was legit he was going to fight pacquiao again but now I think Floyd was just blowing smoke to get pacquiao to sign with Haymon. He recently just said he wants to fight khabib then rematch mcgregor so where does that leave manny?

He also said he does not care about manny anymore so I think he just used manny to get attention. You have to remember Floyd is the same person that stood on the podium at the May vs Ortiz press conference in 2011 and said “Manny Pacquiao your next” then a couple of days later said he didn’t say that and he can contradict himself sometimes.

Floyd is just looking for big payday without having to fight an actual boxer anymore.
        So, you think Floyd is waiting for Manny to get old.....again before he fights him? LMAO Floyd will always be two years older than Manny. Give it up. Poor Manny.

Comment

Good job FM

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post

He told Manny sign a 2 fight deal and I'll fight you. Mission accomplished. Now if he actually does fight Manny Floyd I guess could change his mind and really phuk Manny over and not come out of retirement or fight another UFC clown instead. LMAO
            Last edited by bigdunny1; 10-20-2018, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Maybe Floyd is Al Haymon. Just kidding , Al exists, just not seen much.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                Jealousy is a horrible trait. I think most of you are just mad he’s still the most popular fighter and it hurts you inside. He can piss and it’ll make headlines he really don’t need attention tbh it comes to him. Khabib called him out and it was trending worldwide. Nobody is even talking about Clenelo anymore lol
                Lick them Froyd balls son, lick them till your daddy Froyd tells you to stop

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  Lick them Froyd balls son, lick them till your daddy Froyd tells you to stop
                  The jealous weirdos always start talking gày when the truth hurts them. You father should have taught you that men don’t talk about other men licking balls but obviously he was a gày boy just like you. Sad!

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                    He has a mostly casual fanbase. I at boxing gym 4x a week and while its tru ppl respect his skills, mostly ppl talk about how they wish he woulda fought pac in 09. Or mosley in prime etc etc. Now casuals are the trendy hip hop mainstream guys who like bragging and money talk. No disrespecet but his fans are majority casual. And also factor in those casuals turned alot of hardcores off. Just my opinion but an honest and educated one
                    You must be white? What does hip hop have to do with casuals?

Comment

wait, so the floyd fans said that if manny is still fighting then he needs to fight the best like spence, crawford, etc. but yet, floyd himself said he was responsible for making pac vs broner???

Comment

Working...
                      X