Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    That excuse is tired. He lost get over it. He couldn't beat him then. Might be able to now. We'll never know.
    It is. Canelo was 153 for a fight before that, and said he'd go to 150. Huge skill gap between an aging champ and young champ. Floyd took Canelo to school.

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
      It is. Canelo was 153 for a fight before that, and said he'd go to 150. Huge skill gap between an aging champ and young champ. Floyd took Canelo to school.
      Huge skill gap lol fuuck outta here

Then Floyd should have no problem with a rematch right?

You Floyd boys are scared ****less if he takes the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        Still not to bright. They teach you how to read write and comprehend by the 6th grade. If you could properly do that you would see it's a reply to another pocket watcher spreading false facts just like your dum azz lmao. Remember that show are u smarter than a 5th grader? You definitely wouldn't have fared to well lmao dummy
        I seen exactly what it is. A pocket watching reply to another poster. Its funny how you accuse me of pocket watching and you spout off all these figures, that is the very definition of a pocket watcher.

Comment

• Typical FM response bitter quick to take everything personal. At 28 Floyd was still struggling to be the Top Draw. Canelo simply wants an opportunity no need to attack with shady so called facts. Little Man Syndrome at its Best.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            come fight him again if its so easy, easy money right?
            Let’s not let our emotions get embroiled in this debate.

Sugar ray Leonard, Lennox Lewis , James Toney and so many other living greats can say to these current crop of fighters that they are not worthy.

What would Joshua prove saying to Lennox Lewis “ you have talked badly about me let’s fight”

Canelo had his chance and lost. Mayweather is 42 years and two divisions smaller than him. Can’t we just all get along?

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              he may be winning in terms of bank account but in terms of life hes losing. hes a sad insecure bitter old man who cant bare having his face out of the spotlight for more than 2 minutes which is why hes always teasing about comebacks and doing posts like this.
              In terms of life?? I’m not an expert in regards to giving someone a pass grade in having a successful life. However, Money, a viable business, healthy kids with the relief that your kids never have to work is a good start. I won’t even add his accomplishments in the ring.

What does he have to be bitter for? I understand his rivals and their fans being bitter towards him. He is a showman and honestly I would be lying if I said he hasn’t annoyed the hell out of me on occasions and let himself down but I’m proud of what he has accomplished.

Is he insecure? Possibly but I’m sure although we never want to admit it there are things or situations that have made each and everyone of us insecure.

Mayweather has an amazing ability even when he is retired to evoke raw emotion even out of the hardest individuals as you ‘DRAMA SHOW ‘. This is why he continue to be a money machine

Comment

• Originally posted by Infa View Post
                Typical FM response bitter quick to take everything personal. At 28 Floyd was still struggling to be the Top Draw. Canelo simply wants an opportunity no need to attack with shady so called facts. Little Man Syndrome at its Best.
                I like Canelo and have nothing against him . The boy has crazy skills. However what exactly did Floyd say that was untrue? Boxers of the past always talk down about boxers of today. James Toney, Carl Froch to name but a few.

Mayweather has every right to talk as he at least beat Canelo and Earned more than him. Canelo has the opportunity to close the gap

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                  791 posts but we finally agree. No need to respond to kidbazooka I will handle him for you

Comment

• One minute its 100m then now its 300m a fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                      Huge skill gap lol fuuck outta here

Then Floyd should have no problem with a rematch right?

You Floyd boys are scared ****less if he takes the fight.
                      Lololololol.. like Dontay’s Boxing you are on to the next one. We have moved on from Benavidez debacle? I won’t go on about that loss as he is a countryman of yours.

I f#uck with Canelo and his last fight made me a believer. Nobody beats him at 160. However he has no business calling out a 42 year old welterweight.

That L will unfortunately remain. That loss made him stronger. Why can’t you take it on the chin like he did all night against Floyd?

I rate Canelo and don’t have a bad word to say about him apart from not eating meat in Mexico

Comment

Working...
                      X