Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Overwhelming Majority Saw Golovkin Win, Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
    No, not the same proportion. But have you ever seen Nike selling Danny Jacobs' merch? BJS's? Ward's? Wilder's? Not that Nike is the only indicator obviously. So yeah, actually in boxing these days he is one of the superstars along with Canelo and AJ, he is one of the few guys who has massive admiration and almost universal acknowledgment, respect and love. He is known all over the world by boxing fans and comes closer to a household name than any other current champ with just a few exceptions. Pick 5 names and GGG will be there.
    I bet if Triple L fought Jermall Charlo Jermall would knock his a*s out & Triple L would retire from that a*s whoopin he would get from Jermall.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Ignore list is for the weak & beaten....LMMFAO!

Ignore list is for people who don't want to read ******s all day.

Stay safe behind that computer lil fella!

Get Blocked Kid

Comment

• i think the fan reaction to the second decision was a blacklasha gainst he first. i thought not only that canelo won, but that golovkin looked old and took a beating.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          I agree. In my opinion, GGG defeated Canelo twice but Hell no he was not a Muhammad Ali. Ali was a larger than life, global icon figure and at one time the most recognizable human being on the planet earth.

He was bigger outside of the ring than he ever was in it; As far as him being a humanitarian, activist, statesman and diplomat goes. On the other hand, Golovkin is hardly even known outside of the boxing circles.
          You got that a*s backwards.
          Nelo got SKILLS that Triple L lacks....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Nah, the 1st fight he fought smart, the 2nd fight he just took it to him.
            He clearly fought smart in the last fight because now he was working off the front foot and his movement and defense were elite level as it gets. He was confident the whole way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zinowor View Post
              Skip Bayless says that GGG won...

Cool, I'm glad my eyes didn't see the same thing this fool saw, because I'd be embarrassed.
              LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLC View Post
                Incorrect, buster. I thought Canelo LOST fight 1 clearly. He was backing up all night while Golovkin was coming forward and being the aggressor. While I do think both guys were landing some clean shots GGG landed more clean shots plus being the effective aggressor won him the fight.

Guess what ? In the second fight the exact opposite played out. Now it’s Canelo coming forward, marking Golovkins face up so bad he needed shades in the night time (As Glencoffe Johnson said after his robbery vs Chad Dawson years ago). Both landed some effective blows. Both were cut. Both had their moments, but Canelo won fight 2 in the same manner that GGG won fight 1.

And I’m no casual. I’ve been watching boxing for years, attending live fights for years. Floor seats to Errol Spence last fight and Floor seats to Crawford’s next fight on the 13th.

Just cuz I don’t agree with your opinion doesn’t make me a casual. Get off my nuts.
                Since when does aggression win fights? You have to be EFFECTIVE which Triple L WASN'T (boxing in the ring will help you to see this).

Nelo out boxed him in the 1st fight then took it to him in the 2nd fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
                  Yeah, let's move on but GGG still won that fight imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
                    He performed better than the first but I still believe GGG won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                      Only in your world did he out box GGG.

Got out thrown and out landed in both fights and lost both.

Deep down, you know it.
                      No, YOU KNOW Triple L beat....LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X