Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Boxer opinions on Canelo vs Golovkin decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG's trainer didn't even think they won.
    He was hoping for another draw.
    Nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      HAHA only picking those who had Nelo winning and ignoring others what a clown.

You seem to be very confident about the decision doe. You have been arguing here 24H non stop.

Are you paid by De la Trannia?
      You seem upset Billy boy. Fighters aren't crying robbery like you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        You seem upset Billy boy. Fighters aren't crying robbery like you are.
        I'm not that into that NSB drama like you Mr 25 000 posts in 5 years aka almost 15 diary posts.

Some fighters are saying robbery YES and sorry no, I'm not crying, just saying what I think.

I've been part of this sport on my scale and don't like circus stuff and fighters being cheated. Just to tell you I knows how hard this sport is.

They ducked GGG when he was 33 vacating a belt, finally decided to fight him when he was 35 and looked crap in his last fight, then robbed him the first time, took PEDs, finally get a narrow MD over a soon 37 fighter, MD that I could accept per se.

AT the end of the day, you rooting for a guy who got caught for PEDs THIS YEAR. SEE THE FAKE HERE?

I admit that I respect a lot GGG but I could care less about him losing, dude just made 8 figures and could care less himself I guess.
        Last edited by BillyBoxing; 09-18-2018, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Professional boxers don't know what they are talking about, didn't you see the compilation of old fat writers? Those guys had GGG winning, I just go by what Fat Dan says. He clearly knows more about boxing then these punchy pretenders.

Comment

Carl Frampton needs to learn how to score fights.

Had Backwards up after the 7, 4-3? Um no he was losing after the 7th.

Gave Backwards the 8th and 9th? lol.no.

Comment

However, they are not the official judges. No matter what they think of the decision; Golovkin still lost. I personally had him winning a close fight but my opinion doesn't count. Therefore, I tip my hat to Canelo for his victory and fighting one Hell of a fight. As a matter of fact, I tip my hat to them both for producing one of the best fights of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                If you take away the many Mexican opinions more pros favored GGG than Canelo or can't you read? Martinez had GGG a clear winner and he has been a boxer all his life. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they don't know boxing or are dick riders, you bias hateful arrogant ass hole.
                If you take away the biased media who had their score cards filled out before the fight, the ones that always think Mexican fighters lose every fight, and all the white writers that are pro-white athlete, then the ones that are left favored Canelo or thought it was a draw.

Comment

It was a close fight period. Anyone saying otherwise is delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    sas is a sell out! He all about his money so he will follow the script. Fuk steven ass smith.
                    SAS is basically a white man. Can't stand him

Comment

Working...
                    X