No announcement yet.

We Can Agree on One Thing...These 2 Are Made for Each Other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Can Agree on One Thing...These 2 Are Made for Each Other

Don't need to argue about every decision, I had it 7-5 GGG, same as the first fight, thought he had less quality but overall outworked Canelo in both fights.

BUT...The main thing is that these 2 are made for each other and that is a special, rare thing at this level in boxing. Two very evenly matched fighters.

Bring on fight 3...

Ps Golovkin definitely should have done his interview.

well, they got no one else. there's bjs, but who wants to see that for $70?

Comment

Originally posted by decideonsuicide View Post
      well, they got no one else. there's bjs, but who wants to see that for $70?
      I would actually like to see BJS against GGG, I think the styles might go well. Charlo, Andrade, Jacobs would be great fights for either.

But honestly these 2 should have another one, the controversy, bad blood, Abel Sanchez, it's just a classic trilogy in the making. Maybe 4 or 5 fights.

Comment

Its like pacquiao vs marquez

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Its like pacquiao vs marquez
          100% Plus I would be so interested in tactics for fight 3, the first 2 fights were so different.

I was impressed with both guys versatility tonight, they both presented completely different looks. GGG boxed on the move for much of the fight, and Canelo fought like a little Mexican James Toney.

Comment

Third fight? When? When Golovkin be like 37?

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
              Third fight? When? When Golovkin be like 37?
              And? He still looks great

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                And? He still looks great
                He looks like trash at this point, no bodypunches, nothing but jabs. Was fatigued, his luck that Canelo has even worse stamina despite being younger

Comment

Their styles will almost always result in a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    He looks like trash at this point, no bodypunches, nothing but jabs. Was fatigued, his luck that Canelo has even worse stamina despite being younger
                    All that has everything to do with Canelo. The jab is the safest thing for him to land, so that's what he'll do. The stamina had a lot to do with Canelo's impressive bodywork.

Comment

Working...
                    X