No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Lemieux is a Bum - I Take No Credit For That Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mmamachine View Post
    I keep hearing on here how bjs is hot and cold, the guys still undefeated so even when he's cold he's winning.

Also he seems worst against bad opponents and always ups his game against tougher opposition. I also reckon the fright he got in almost losing to Artur Akavov might have been enough to cut that crap out.

To the posters on about Crawfords resume I totally agree. Don't get me wrong he looks the business but look at his opponents.

Best ones? Postol, Indongo and Gamboa (I don't rate Horn). Postol just lost to a 12 - 0 Taylor, Indongo got kod in 2 by Prograis and Gamboa was way too small and still gave him hell in spots.

That's why right now I'd pick Spence over Crawford.

He isn't hot and cold as such because he's always had ability, he just never took anything serious until the last year or so, since he joined the Ingle Gym. He was well known for ballooning up between fights, barely training and coming in to fights about 50% fit.

He was only half fit when he beat Eubank and Andy Lee and not living the life of a boxer. He was quite a heavy drinker for a bit.

He's a totally different fighter now, always in the gym, takes it seriously and enjoys the sport.

Comment

bu bu lemix is lit gee best win doe

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Also you POS Angulo needed only 1 FKN round on the guy who BEAT Lemuix
        he'd still whoop the Canelo opponents I mentioned above. The ones you creamed in your pants over when canelo beat them despite his huge size and fight day weight advtange over (other than weight drained scrub Chavez jr). If you're going to s**t on resumes then be consistent. Yeah, Canelo has 3 names that separates him from ggg. 1. is Floyd who pretty much shut Canelo out. 2. Is lara who schooled canelo too and limited him to under 100 punches landed the entire fight. That's like 8 punches a round. And 3 is cotto who was old and small and Canelo couldn't even stop him. In reality, he deserved a 7-5 win over cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          WBO middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders has no intention of parading his last victory, a dominating one-sided twelve round decision win over former IBF king David Lemieux - which took place last December in Canada. Saunders (26-0, 12 KOs) is scheduled to face undefeated mandatory challenger Demetrius Andrade (25-0, 16 KOs).
          [Click Here To Read More]

I don't like that word..... but I am not gonna argue when a pro fighter uses it

Lemieux is ordinary..... he is just a puncher

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Saunders: "Lemieux is a Bum - I Take No Credit For That Win"
            Golovkin Fans: "Lemieux is a top 10 ATG middleweight - Win gets GGG in the HOF"

yea, wut?

Comment

Poor Lemieux

Comment

Originally posted by johndoefoe View Post
                bu bu lemix is lit gee best win doe
                Clenelo is his best win so far.

Comment

Tacky, I hope Blow Job Saunders get's brought down to earth some time soon.

Comment

Saunders is cold blooded man.

Comment

Lemieux was easy win for GGG. GGG won almost only using jabs.

Comment

Working...
                      X