Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko popularity in Mexico is growing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko popularity in Mexico is growing!

It's still not to the level of GGG or Pacquiao but most of his fights have been shown live on national TV in Mexico since the Salido fight. He needs to fight Berchelt or Mikey next IMO to keep growing the Mexican fanbase.

War Loma, war!

Comment

Mexicans are real boxing fans, I work with a ton of them. We talk boxing all the time.

Comment

Stop spreading lies, there is no hype in Mexico about loma

Comment

He needs another popular mexican fighter to grow up like Pacquiao (Marquez) Golovkin (Canelo), mikey is not that level of popularity

Comment

Lomachenko's popularity should be growing everywhere after Saturday night. That was a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
              Mexicans are real boxing fans, I work with a ton of them. We talk boxing all the time.
              I used to supervise a crew of 20 Mexicans (both legal and illegal) and they do love boxing.. They got me into boxing. They'd be broke, living in a trailer, and would still buy every DLH PPV. That said, they're super nationalistic. As bad as the Brits. I'd be surprised if Loma really caught on down there.
              Last edited by Redd Foxx; 05-15-2018, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
                It's still not to the level of GGG or Pacquiao but most of his fights have been shown live on national TV in Mexico since the Salido fight. He needs to fight Berchelt or Mikey next IMO to keep growing the Mexican fanbase.
                no one knows loma in mexico unless you are a hardcore boxing fan..

Comment

Im in Mexico once a month. Lomachenko is no more popular down there then he was last year or anytime.

People like him but its on par with his growth everywhere. Mexicans love boxing, I think we are the only people who actually watch like 90% of the fights even if we have no horse in the race.

Comment

Mexicans are loyal fans of boxing, respect.

Comment

Working...
                    X