Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the baddest motherfukin thing you ever done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
    Bottling someone at a party when my boys were fighting the other guys there. Literally everyone was fighting.

I bottled him around the temple area. Was 18 at the time, very stupid mistake of me. I was intoxicated like everyone else was.
    I saw a guy do that to someone once. People who do that need to pay the piper. They are of the lowest scum,

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      I saw a guy do that to someone once. People who do that need to pay the piper. They are of the lowest scum,
      May I ask what was the 'baddest motherfukin thing you ever done?

Then I can criticize you on your actions, if you've done nothing. Then that's good, I can label you as a wussy who isn't ballsy enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
        May I ask what was the 'baddest motherfukin thing you ever done?

Then I can criticize you on your actions, if you've done nothing. Then that's good, I can label you as a wussy who isn't ballsy enough.
        Hey, I've done some stupid **** before in my life too. But taking a bottle, breaking it or just flat out smashing it across someones face.... sucker punching... anything like that is just lowest of the low.

The guy I saw was 6'6" plus... it was probably the most despicable thing I've seen a human do. The guy he hit had a 3" wide, 5" gash across his face. I don't even think he was in the fight. Oh yea, and the fight started when his buddy sucker punched someone. It's just flat out trashy ass rot in hell behavior. Here's the worst part - he broke the bottle on the bar before he swung it, almost like he was tying his shoe.

But - it was at probably the most disgusting ghetto trash bar I've ever been to. Birds of a feather. When you're around people who act a certain way, you can get pulled in that direction. The people who went there belonged there.

Comment

Asked for real sushi while in LA??

I can't eat sushi in da da USA.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            Hey, I've done some stupid **** before in my life too. But taking a bottle, breaking it or just flat out smashing it across someones face.... sucker punching... anything like that is just lowest of the low.

The guy I saw was 6'6" plus... it was probably the most despicable thing I've seen a human do. The guy he hit had a 3" wide, 5" gash across his face. I don't even think he was in the fight. Oh yea, and the fight started when his buddy sucker punched someone. It's just flat out trashy ass rot in hell behavior. Here's the worst part - he broke the bottle on the bar before he swung it, almost like he was tying his shoe.

But - it was at probably the most disgusting ghetto trash bar I've ever been to. Birds of a feather. When you're around people who act a certain way, you can get pulled in that direction. The people who went there belonged there.
            eh, I can live with a sucker punch but there is definitely no reason to bring or use a weapon for a fist fight, its cowardly.

Comment

I did this BAD b1tch in vegas once, she was way out of my league but I put it down that night & no I didnt pay. Baddest thing I ever did. lol!

Comment

I dropped 10 loads in a single day.

Comment

I stopped a 7ft Russian monster in sparring with headgear.

He was roided up too and shat himself.

Comment

Working...
                  X