Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is ready for thurman! Wrecks heavy bag with combos on combos in training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
    There is danger in over training.
    Not when you are Juiced to the Gills like Poochiao is now.. !

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
      Not when you are Juiced to the Gills like Poochiao is now.. !
      ped abuse is not good for the body. asks marquez

Comment

Heavy bags are awesome representatives of live boxers

Comment

Originally posted by WarGatti View Post
          My only concern is that Pac may be peaking too early I mean the fights on the 20th July still a while away and he looks to be in optimum fitness already. I hope this isn't signs of overtraining.
          I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully he didn’t peak early or over train. I think he got an early start to camp for this fight. He says he is ready to fight now which can be good or bad. We’ll find out in three weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            ped abuse is not good for the body. asks marquez
            Marquez beat Poochiao on PED usage and KTFO6 Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
              Marquez beat Poochiao on PED usage and KTFO6 Pacquiao
              ped abuse is not good for the body. asks floyd!

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                ped abuse is not good for the body. asks floyd!
                All I think is without IV fluid, Floyd wouldve lost to pac. Floyd has to get every advantage he can't turn.up fight night without being 100%. Floyd refused to overcome adversity of any kind, so nervous. I mean why couldn't he just drink more water like anyone would?
                There's a thin line between victory and loss.
                Last edited by hugh grant; 06-30-2019, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  All I think is without IV fluid, Floyd wouldve lost to pac. Floyd has to get every advantage he can't turn.up fight night without being 100%. Floyd refused to overcome adversity of any kind, so nervous. I mean why couldn't he just drink more water like anyone would?
                  There's a thin line between victory and loss.
                  the mofo wasnt dehydrated that's why. he was using the IV for something else. anyone who believe otherwise is a ******. floyd looked perfectly fine and the fight was at 147 which floyd has been fighting at for years and we're suppose to believe that he was severely dehydrated that he needed the IV lol.

Comment

Jeff Horn beat and bullied this version of Pac. People getting caught up in the moment because an old man beat Broner

Comment

Originally posted by WarGatti View Post
                      My only concern is that Pac may be peaking too early I mean the fights on the 20th July still a while away and he looks to be in optimum fitness already. I hope this isn't signs of overtraining.
                      Had the same thoughts. He's been looking like a beast since training started.

Comment

Working...
                      X