Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPCOMING PICK EMs JUNE 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i already voted and can't vote for Palicte Vs Ioka anymore. I think more people have that problem

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      i already voted and can't vote for Palicte Vs Ioka anymore. I think more people have that problem
      Yeah I tried too... I'm leaning towards including it on the grounds of it being a title fight between two top 10 (TBRB) dudes though I won't be surprised if we get a lot of missed picks cos of the time zone and date... can I ask whether you got a mention notification from the mass tag I did? I included myself in the tag but didn't get a notification and I'm wondering whether it worked at all, cos I need to figure out a reliable system of getting reminders out to people for cases exactly like Ioka - Palicte.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Yeah I tried too... I'm leaning towards including it on the grounds of it being a title fight between two top 10 (TBRB) dudes though I won't be surprised if we get a lot of missed picks cos of the time zone and date... can I ask whether you got a mention notification from the mass tag I did? I included myself in the tag but didn't get a notification and I'm wondering whether it worked at all, cos I need to figure out a reliable system of getting reminders out to people for cases exactly like Ioka - Palicte.
        No I don't think I did

Comment

Duly noted, man... Ioka - Palicte should have been in the poll. It'll be nice to see Rigo back in with someone halfway decent though I'm struggling to see Ceja as much of as threat on recent form.
          Fair point Ceja hasn’t exactly set the world a light recently. His last loss was more down to injury though albeit an injury inflicted by his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            No I don't think I did
            Damn - back to the drawing board with that then. How the hell does it work when punchr does it? I used the exact same format he does... unless the mods have restricted it due to complaints or something.

Guess I could do PMs or something but you're restricted to 5 ccs at a time so it'd be a bit of a ballache.

Comment

I'm surprised that more people want to see Kudryashov rather than Ioka-Palicte

Comment

Got the notification now

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
                  I'm surprised that more people want to see Kudryashov rather than Ioka-Palicte
                  That's mainly because Ioka Vs Palicte was added later on

Comment

Damn - back to the drawing board with that then. How the hell does it work when punchr does it? I used the exact same format he does... unless the mods have restricted it due to complaints or something.

Guess I could do PMs or something but you're restricted to 5 ccs at a time so it'd be a bit of a ballache.
                    Next best thing : hookup with fughnut punchr
                    I’m sure he’d be willing to hook you up
                    Lmfao

Comment

I got a notification that I was tagged in this post and a pm too if that’s any help. Great work as always!

Comment

Working...
                      X