Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chances joshua is ready for wilder in 2020?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    gotta love robbie parrot...guy has me on ignore and replies to every thread of mine...lol...true sign of insanity....then again hes 17 and hasnt had a sexual experience yet...unless you count blowing his uncle
    Oh you changed the age? You claimed i was underage when you made sex posts too me before. Until i questioned that as odd. You're a bit ****ed in the head. I certainly wouldn't leave you around a child.

Comment

17 is underage in most states...at least where im from....you shouldnt worry about me at all....you put me on ignore...yet still crave my attention....thats more strange than anything else going on here....

Comment

17 is underage in most states...at least where im from....you shouldnt worry about me at all....you put me on ignore...yet still crave my attention....thats more strange than anything else going on here....
        You claim i'm underage, but make sexual posts to me. Pretty sure that makes you a pedo.

Comment

chris is out here talking about fair and objective and hes replying in earnest to a guy with a meme mocking wilder...lol....this place is too much sometimes

wilders fanbase never claimed him to be p4p or even a great....hes fun to watch and trouble for friggin ANY heavyweight.....thats the difference between the fanbases

if wilder got sparked out like AJ im willing to admit most of his fans here would say "yup its official hes trash".....but the AJ fanbase is out here deflecting talkin bout wilder every other line....still in denial about AJ getting his hide taxed by a fat american

Comment

hahaha yeah...so bascially youll chicken out

"all things being fair"...you sound like a gggroupie that swears he beat canelo in the 2nd fight........"contradicted the action in the ring"...lol

stay mad
            I'm not a fan of Joshua, Fury or Wilder. I call it down the middle and can be objective with them. I have no emotional investment.

Comment

Late 2019: AJ-Ruiz 2, Wilder-Ortiz, Fury-?

Early 2020: Wilder-Fury 2 and Joshua doesn’t fight.

Late 2020: Wilder/Fury vs. Joshua

There’s no point in taking another risk before the mega fight. I think he waits for it, makes sure a deal gets done no matter what and gets paid.

really?

thats bold

but please share your timeline for these fights...cause wilder and fury aint fighting this year i dont believe....

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                I'm not a fan of Joshua, Fury or Wilder. I call it down the middle and can be objective with them. I have no emotional investment.
                i have no emotional investment either..if wilder loses my life goes on the same as it does if he retires unbeaten...im not the same creed or color as wilder either

im objective....and heres what i see

wilder has knocked down two top 5 HWs 5x in the last year and half and sent dom breezy out in under 3 minutes...he hasnt been put down and has not lost

AJ got dropped 4x and lost to a fat american

fury fought well...he has balls....i aint mad at the guy at all....he performed well....he probably would have had it if he didnt get dropped viciously......and i still cant believe he got up

take a look around here chris...i know you wanna ignore it...i know youll pretend you dont see it...but the AJ fans have been acting like the *****es we always knew they were since sat night....go ahead..i dare you to look....you are probably trying to purposely shield yourself from it....just straight poosy attitude...in denial...talking "wilder" at every other turn......

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  Late 2019: AJ-Ruiz 2, Wilder-Ortiz, Fury-?

Early 2020: Wilder-Fury 2 and Joshua doesn’t fight.

Late 2020: Wilder/Fury vs. Joshua

There’s no point in taking another risk before the mega fight. I think he waits for it, makes sure a deal gets done no matter what and gets paid.
                  wow

i dunno.......that would be crazy to me....its possible definitley....just....aj/ruiz and just straight to wilder eh? do you think that would be an attempt to cash AJ out or something? seems odd......although i guess it would depend on how/if he beat ruiz....

Comment

i have no emotional investment either..if wilder loses my life goes on the same as it does if he retires unbeaten...im not the same creed or color as wilder either

im objective....and heres what i see

wilder has knocked down two top 5 HWs 5x in the last year and half and sent dom breezy out in under 3 minutes...he hasnt been put down and has not lost

AJ got dropped 4x and lost to a fat american

fury fought well...he has balls....i aint mad at the guy at all....he performed well....he probably would have had it if he didnt get dropped viciously......and i still cant believe he got up

take a look around here chris...i know you wanna ignore it...i know youll pretend you dont see it...but the AJ fans have been acting like the *****es we always knew they were since sat night....go ahead..i dare you to look....you are probably trying to purposely shield yourself from it....just straight poosy attitude...in denial...talking "wilder" at every other turn......
                    His fans are awful. I've always said that. I always felt Joshua fans and Wilder fans were trying to outdumb each other. That's the problem when 95% of a fighters fan base is casuals and fanboys like Mayweather & Pacquaio. Wilder and Joshua fanboys are top 5 worst of the modern era. Maybe even worse than May & Pac.

I just could never understand getting so worked up over two fighters who are basically just average fighters. By all means, enjoy them. But the worship and emotion thrown around? Just shows the poor standards of the division IMO. The celebration of ducking and deflection of that I found bizarre too.

I'm happy Ruiz won and I to be honest I'd pick him over Ortiz and Wilder too.

Comment

theres no way AJ realisticly fights wilder in a meaningful fight. if AJ does get his titles back he will avoid wilder. its clear he would not be able to handle wilders power

Comment

Working...
                      X