Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman claiming Kovalev beat her releases photos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She’s trying to blame her botched nose job and lip filler on kovalev.

Comment

Travis Browne's ex got the same treatment. He got rewarded with title shots and a WWE contract, plus Ronda Rousey giving him a pass. Kov will be fine.

Comment

she carries a gun around with her. we need a good guy or girl with a gun! oops never mind they got ko'd by kovalev

Comment

Yarde is gonna beat the stuffing outta Kovalev but not for this woman!

It seems true but at the same time I wouldn’t be surprised there’s more to it!

Comment

How long does it take to get a mfer in court for an assault? How has this not been handled criminally yet?

But yea if Kov did this he needs to do some time & pay her some money.

Comment

Why would she go after Kovalev? It's not like he's extremely loaded or anything like that. And he's really not that popular. Kovalev probably tried to smash and she wouldn't let him, and something happened, and now she's exaggerating what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Why would she go after Kovalev? It's not like he's extremely loaded or anything like that. And he's really not that popular. Kovalev probably tried to smash and she wouldn't let him, and something happened, and now she's exaggerating what happened.
                sounds to me like kovalev went after her. you dont usually get to choose your attackers. if that were the case i would choose eric crumble so everyone would be safe

Comment

Oh the humanity 😂

Comment

I believe her. Russian men have fragile egos i can see Sergey snapping when she didnt give up the ass. hopefully he do some jail time behind this.

Comment

Thats a tranny

Kovalev innocent

Comment

Working...
                      X