She’s next.

Comment

Ganitor!?

Comment

Comment

video footage of said incident...

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            So I keep forgetting my pass, who gives a fuck?

Just give me another pass for the day and I’ll return it like always. I spent the weekend in Manchester and flew straight to Dublin this morning. I left my damn pass at home. So I walk up to the same stupid security man, he says “Your name has been flagged for someone who keeps forgetting his pass on our list”

I explained I came straight from the airport and didn’t have time to pick up from home. He says “it’s fine just don’t forget it tomorrow.” I was like whatever, then he says “I’ll give a day pass, what’s your name?”

So I was like, “di
            ckhead, you said my name was on a list but you are now asking my name. You lying to me?”

Dude was clearly an uneducated idiot, he also was a ganitor. He starts to get embarrassed and panicked, I asked for his manager he apologized and said he wouldn’t question me again. I demanded his manager come out so his manager did. I told his manager that I didn’t appreciate how I was spoken/lied to and I expect this guy to be punished. I also said that I will not be going into the office as long as this guy is sitting his fat broke ass at my door.

I explained “I bring in 10’s of millions for this company annually, I am not going to work today. Think of what that is costing the company.”

I just got a phone call to say that the security guy was fired, apparently he has three kids and a mortgage. I don’t give a fuck though, I’ll knock him out when I see him. No problem doing it on front of his family too.
            I'm gonna put up a few photos of my old business cards.

I believe this story! I can't on purpose carry identification, my cell phone is usually at home as I greet people in my area.

I'm on my own for two days... My wife is away at work.... I was fired.... And just hired.... I'm not working with much.

But, I really get pissed at ppl who are just doing their jobs and kinda bothering me... I'm gonna be dual hatted at Solomon brothers.. I can cross that Chinese wall... In finance a Chinese wall means something...being dual hatted means a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
              video footage of said incident...

Comment

Working...
              X