Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Fury is No Fighting Man, He Rejected Wilder For Schwarz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over 560 days as WBC ranked no. 1 contender..?!

Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      I don't even know you! But you obviously know me to be keeping score! I'm under your skin! Just like Tyson Fury and his wretched family!
      I know you cuz I constantly shut you down. You've stalked my posts and lost every argument you started. I laugh at you, if that's supposed to be "under my skin" you are one confused individual.😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        He hasn’t had a shot at a champ. He lost to aj for the vacant British title he wasn’t the champion then.
        Went on to become the champ, everyone knows AJ was destined to be champ by the time they fought. Still don't change the fact outside of a decent shot he was outclassed.

Comment

good fight.

"Battle of the cowards" who ran from title shots.
          "Battle of the big mouths" who talk constant rubbish about every top fighter but wont get in ring with them and instead fight bums.

Cant see this fight happening given both these guys just ran away from contracts to fight for world titles.

Comment

Whyte has a point though, he's speakin the truth...Fury beat Wilder, draw or no. That was such a great win, I forgot for a while how boring his style was before that. But now he's milkin it...I thought the Wilder-Fury rematch should marinate too but Tom Schwarz hurts his credibility. It's like if after Buster beat Mike Tyson, he chose Horace Notice as his opponent instead of Holyfield.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              I doubt Whyte fights Fury next if he beats Rivas. Why would Whyte take big risks over and over again...for nothing?

If Whyte beats Rivas, he deserves world title shot next. Fury doesn`t have any title, so..
              He just got offered a world title shot (3 world titles actually). and ran away.

Beating Rivas wont prove anything except that he doesnt want to fight any top 10 guy.

Comment

No matter who you are a fan of, Fury vs Schwartz is a joke of a fight. Fury said he only wants the best?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Tyson never rematched a old Wladimir Klitschko, barely escaping defeat and consistently eluding unsettled rivalries is what this coward Gypsy legacy will be!
                  His legacy will also show he is a drug cheat who took Steroids then blamed eating uncastrated wild boar the cheating swine then he made up a fake mental issue as a smokescreen knowing he would be banned only idiots believe this mental issue which funnily enough only arose when he was caught taking PEDS. We all know the truth

Comment

For once I have to agree with Dillian Whyte. Tyson Fury lost his balls against Deontay Wilder. Tyson learned a very valuable lesson in the Wilder fight and that is he can run but he can't hide. Eventually the "Bronze Bomber" will find and catch him. Fury found that out the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
                      His legacy will also show he is a drug cheat who took Steroids then blamed eating uncastrated wild boar the cheating swine then he made up a fake mental issue as a smokescreen knowing he would be banned only idiots believe this mental issue which funnily enough only arose when he was caught taking PEDS. We all know the truth
                      Fury is a drugs cheat sadly, as is Whyte, but Fury clearly suffers from depression too and it long predates his ban.

Comment

Working...
                      X