Collapse
No announcement yet.

lets examine last 1.5 years of aj and wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beyonce Wildher will be the champion of America for ever! War Beyonce!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      your version of the first couple of go rounds means nothing...because you are a biased fanboi

ill go with the opinion of fighters, former fighters, trainers, managers/promoters etc...they all seemed to agree it was team hearn holding things up

wilder didn't have a crystal ball...but what he did get in the ring with was a very solid fury...and when people said that fury "embarrassed and outboxed him" he wanted to do it again immediately....that tells you something about the kid....and we all saw fury run for protection

logic and reason doesn't favor your argument

AJ has been taking light touches and swerved wilder

wilder has been taking challenges and trying to make good/big fights.....hes tired of the games from team hearn and will fight when they are ready to be reasonable and they come back to him(and they will as the pressure will be on the champ/a-side to make fight from the fans)

good day pleb
      Biased wilder fanboy calls someone else a bias fanboy

Comment

I see the same disgruntled, irrational, fanbois showed up in protest offering nothing backed by logic and common sense.....-sigh-

Comment

Everyone knows wilder ducked Joshua

Keep twisting it with fake news

The boy turned down 100m Jesus lol

His team refused to send a contract

Refused to sit down and make the fight

Now have come out and said they won’t fight Joshua for 50/50!

Yet you carry on with the fake news

It’s not Joshua’s fault Ortiz and wilder fear him to the extent they don’t want that work

Wilder robbed fury to get a draw and got lucky the ref gave him 20 secs to recover vs Ortiz
          Last edited by lfc19titles; 05-13-2019, 01:20 PM.

Comment

wilder

fought Ortiz-top 5 HW
            tried like heck to get AJ fight..so much that everyone in the boxing world(fighters, trainers, promoters...u know the guys that matter...not forum fanbois of fighters) said AJs side was ducking
            went and got fury the lineal champ(at the time we weren't sure what fury was...what we saw was a top 5 HW at worst)
            tried like heck to get immediate rematch with top 4 guy that everyone said embarrassed and outboxed him...but that guy unanimously swerved the fight we can all agree on that one
            says hes not worried about AJ and wont fight him this year but will defend his wbc belt next

AJ
            fought bum paper champ joe parker
            fought old as balls povetkin
            was trying to fight jarrell miller...miller had to be replaced and joshuas team is telling everyone that the replacement is actually better and more dangerous than the guy they had actually handpicked

lets use logic and reasoning here

is it more likely that deontay wilder, who fought Ortiz and fury back to back while trying to get immediate rematch with fury, is scared of Anthony Joshua? or is it more likely that wilders team is sick of being jerked around by hearn and his nonsense....and also DAZN deals which appear great but might not be exactly what they are sold to be?

im saying..based on the evidence we have....its more logical to reason that wilder is not scared of a top 5 guy or champ.....in fact its way more likely, based on recent evidence, that he is sick of team AJ and their childish antics and their "no US ppv...lets take money of your plate and also fight for us" deals

have a good day....remember...try using logic and reasoning when making your opinions
            I hope you get an immense amount of joy tonging another guys arsehole or you are being paid. Because how as a grown man can you talk the **** you do. I feel sorry for you. And if I was the webmaster for this site, I would ban idiots like you. It could be a really great boxing site where we talk boxing. Instead, you and others pollute the site to the point where people leave. Please **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
              I hope you get an immense amount of joy tonging another guys arsehole or you are being paid. Because how as a grown man can you talk the **** you do. I feel sorry for you. And if I was the webmaster for this site, I would ban idiots like you. It could be a really great boxing site where we talk boxing. Instead, you and others pollute the site to the point where people leave. Please **** off.
              let us know when you get your own site and/or become webmaster of this one...till then nobody gives a damn what you have to say...especially when you said nothing of note or related to the topic

get working on your own site where everyone "just talks boxing"...lol....solid contribution by you!

Comment

let us know when you get your own site and/or become webmaster of this one...till then nobody gives a damn what you have to say...especially when you said nothing of note or related to the topic

get working on your own site where everyone "just talks boxing"...lol....solid contribution by you!
                You are thick aren't you. I come to a boxing site to talk boxing. You come to demonstrate man love and it is my fault (by the way, not ****phobic, but that isn't why you fancy him is it?).

Comment

Working...
                X