Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview Tries His Hardest To Rip Jeff Mayweather Apart!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview Tries His Hardest To Rip Jeff Mayweather Apart!

LOL Jeff knew he was gonna get grilled beforehand otherwise the interviewer would have got his a$$ whopped. I mean it was even aired on Jeff's channel. He runs that channel.

Comment

I don’t think Jeff started that channel. It was started by the interviewer as an idea to do a Mayweather channel (inside the gym) for family branding and exposure. A very smart and secure job. As it went along the brothers went along with it. Surely it’s funded by Floyd Jr. for the camera work, setup, vlogging on the roof. The “camera guy” is even part of the hosting on the roof.

Comment

Yeah dude was trying TOO hard to try and piss Jeff off. Jeff is one cool customer. The end was hilarious
        Last edited by Rip Chudd; 02-16-2018, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          They are friends and that guy helps with the Mayweather Boxing Channel.

Comment

Lmao

Pretty much every question or response from the interview was said to push Jeff's buttons.

Comment

Jeff's TBE Mayweather

Comment

My favourite Mayweather by far - such a cool guy.

Comment

Those guys always troll Jeff on the podcast but damn he got in that ass during the interview.

They must have some real familiarity for him to shit all over Jeff like that.

Comment

The interviewer is like Jim Gray and Jim Rome rolled into one. I want to see the Jeff Mayweather whoopin' his ass video.

Comment

Working...
                    X