No announcement yet.

Me working with my son"LIGHT WORK" yea yea i know the hate will come

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me working with my son"LIGHT WORK" yea yea i know the hate will come

Tell him to keep that left up after the jab. Maybe some day he can rise to the top of the sport and duck the best fighters of his generation too.

Comment

Kid's got nice pop in his punches Larry.. still work to be done but a good start..

Comment

Comment

Make him mind his feet Larry. Wheres he gonna be after he punches.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            Kid's got nice pop in his punches Larry.. still work to be done but a good start..
            thanks, yea he is raw..lots of work needed
            Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
            Make him mind his feet Larry. Wheres he gonna be after he punches.
            truth..that is definitely on the "to do list"

Comment

Tell him when he tries to dip under a hook he has to bend his knees, not his waist, he shouldn't be leaning forward like that, this way he can easily move to the side or start punchning aftet dipping under the hook, plus if the opponent changes the hook into an uppercut halfway and your son is leaning forward while in range like that like Joe Frazier, he might run right into the uppercut like Foreman caught Frazier with them nasty uppercuts.

Other than that he's looking good, u should get him with an experienced trainer now though to get him to that next level so that he can start competing, don't waste time.

Comment

That's dope. I want a son so that I can do things like this with him.

Comment

Working...
                X