Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder "The Return Is Near" (BIG Announcement)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't hate Wilder fighting Bermane on the Floyd vs Conor undercard. I'd rather he not, but I think Bermane will be the 2nd best name on Wilder's resume & the 1st best name on Wilder's is Bermane too if they rematch so I can't hate on it with the guys Wilder has been fighting. Will say I'd prefer if its Bellew as after that Haye W, however dependent it was on the Haye injury, thats a more compelling fight. But Bellew has a bunch of sh^t in play so he could be twitter talking about anything from Wilder on the Floyd vs Conor undercard to a Haye rematch to a fight with Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      He already made a huge announcement when he declined 4.5 million and t.v rights to fight Whyte . Whats going to top that ?
      In order for him to fight Whyte Stiverne would have to take step aside money. Stiverne already said he won't take it

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        I doubt it, but I wouldn't be surprised tbh..
        I honestly feel it won't be a big announcement to the rest of the world if it is Bellew/Stiverne/Arreola but he has been saying it for a while now..
        Idk that Arreola is in the running for any title fight anytime soon. Thought I heard something about him vs Andy Ruiz which would be a interesting all Mexican battle on ESPN if Arreola can show up in any sorta shape that doesn't highlight his *******.

Comment

The Hayemaker

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Idk that Arreola is in the running for any title fight anytime soon. Thought I heard something about him vs Andy Ruiz which would be a interesting all Mexican battle on ESPN if Arreola can show up in any sorta shape that doesn't highlight his *******.
            Arreola is born with such a luck that he keeps getting these calls..
            I also feel Wilder vs Breazeale could be in play too, he is ranked #9 by WBC..

Arreola vs Breazeale would be a fun fight too..

Comment

arreola is gatekeeper status, I don't want to see him unless he's fighting a prospect

Comment

He'll rematch some old faded inactive boxer like Bermane Stiverne.

Comment

Any guess who the opponent is?
                  Did he bite and finally accepted Whyte's offer?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    In order for him to fight Whyte Stiverne would have to take step aside money. Stiverne already said he won't take it
                    I didn't even mention Whyte. Sounds like Hearn is lining up Whyte for Parker anyway so idk about that happening.

But as to Bermane talking who knows how legit he is or isn't. If I'm trying to get max step aside money I might say any number you won't reach knowing that there is some chance you will increase your offer + guarantee me shot within x months on top of it or whatever else he's trying to get. Just cuz someone says something doesn't mean its true in regards to fight talks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Fighting Stiverne in a rematch isn't a big announcement.
                      I'll be shocked if it's Stiverne.

Comment

Working...
                      X