Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Berchelt next great Mexican fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Berchelt next great Mexican fighter?

Obviously still early to tell but ive been big on the kid for a while and despite his lone fluke seatback he's been improving a lot using his underrated skill to compliment his one punch ko power.

At only 25 and already a champ where he convincingly beat an undefeated durable champion in Vargas, i think Miguel could very well be the next Morales/Barrera of the division.

I think he destroys Miura in brutal fashion this upcoming weekend.

Yeah he looked just as good beating Vargas as Tank did beating Pedraza. Along with Nery I think Mexico has two excellent and highly watchable fighters on the verge of breaking through

Comment

I dig this kid as well. He is an exciting fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Obviously still early to tell but ive been big on the kid for a while and despite his lone fluke seatback he's been improving a lot using his underrated skill to compliment his one punch ko power.

At only 25 and already a champ where he convincingly beat an undefeated durable champion in Vargas, i think Miguel could very well be the next Morales/Barrera of the division.

I think he destroys Miura in brutal fashion this upcoming weekend.
        I wanna see him get hit less. Im looking forward to his fight with Miura, itd honestly impress me more if Berchelt schools Miura (who is basically a 1 armed fighter) over 12 than getting into a war and TKO'ing Miura early or late. Berchelt is a big guy and needs to learn to use his size for more than bullying.

Comment

I saw nothing really spectacular about him, but he is a solid fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            I wanna see him get hit less. Im looking forward to his fight with Miura, itd honestly impress me more if Berchelt schools Miura (who is basically a 1 armed fighter) over 12 than getting into a war and TKO'ing Miura early or late. Berchelt is a big guy and needs to learn to use his size for more than bullying.
            Yea i agree he should definitely use his long arms in that fight, he did it pretty well in spots against Vargas.

Comment

Working...
            X