No announcement yet.

Shocking recent kov interview from russia 110% honest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    lol @ the part where he said black guys try to put mental pressure on you before a fight.
    Slushy is already cracking under pressure...in fact he's mentally broken...hope he doesn't "Fury" himself...

Comment

He wore pillow gloves against chilemba?

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
        He wore pillow gloves against chilemba?
        Idk what brand He wore all I saw was his Krusher logo? He wears Grants normally and he wore Cleto Reyes against Pascal.

Comment

Darn ghetto thug.

Comment

By all acounts Kov is a POS, which usually I'm a fan of but for reason don't like Kov

I've said it for the last couple years , I don't know why he wasn't marketed as the anti-American Russian bad guy. It's probably raise his profile and it's not really a stretch instead Duva does her best to pretend like he's thus good guy.

Kov gets props from me for always going to dudes backyards and beating the sh.it out of them but hope Wards beats that a$$ on Nov 19th

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              lol @ the part where he said black guys try to put mental pressure on you before a fight.
              I like Kovalev..there is no lying with him..he just doesnt give a ****

Comment

This is not atypical of how alot of boxers came up. GGG and his brother used to pick strangers at random to beat up and rob when he was growing up. Pacquiao was a common thief and drug addict before he got into boxing...i always laugh at boxing fans who create this idealistic image in their head of guys who dole out brain damage to other human beings for a paycheck

Boxing is a sport which has both historically & contemporarily, attracted folks from the lower end of the socio-economic strata, people that had no other outlets in life but the fight game...when you come from the type of enviroments that alot of these guys come from, where there aren't alot of resources, infrastructure, basic ammenities and economic oppurtunities...enviroments like these foster a savage, cutthroat, dog-eat-dog approach to life in order to sustain yourself ...this is the makeup of a large majority of participants in the fight game...

Like Larry Holmes once said...in order to step in that ring in participate in a sport like boxing, and actually be good at it...you have to be fuk'd up in the head at some level.

Comment

Shoplifting 5 dollar cookies in 2012 is pathetic, but otherwise cool and down to earth guy. Gotta like Kova.

Comment

Americans don't have no idea what it's like growing up like this. That childhood can make you mentally ****ed up. And you don't know what will happen tommorrow. I've seen all these American movies, everybody got cars and all that, they just can't relate to this

I know what he went through, because it was 90's and that period of time couldn't be worse. **** 90's, everything was completely ****ed up at that time

But on the other hand, that period of time was producing real men with strong mentality and moral values, and right now everybody started living too comfortable and this period of time producing nothing but pussified office workers
                    Last edited by g27region; 09-30-2016, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                      Americans don't have no idea what it's like growing up like this. That childhood can make you mentally ****ed up. And you don't know what will happen tommorrow. I've seen all these American movies, everybody got cars and all that, they just can't relate to this
                      People have to work hard for what they have. You don't automatically get free sht

Comment

Working...
                      X