Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Don't Want To Fight, They Know Black Don't Crack!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    LOL. I've been seeing your posts around a lot when discussing this dude. Cracks me up every time.

Do you just really hate Wilder or just really like Ortiz? Or maybe both. Just curious.
    Well let's see for a guy who's a belt holder for 3 plus years and is just now taking on only the second heavyweight ranked in his organisations top 5, I'd say wilder. You can't talk smack about being the best when all you have ever fought is the worst

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      another mind bobblingly dumb quote that makes no sense. i think hes just saying dumb things cause his fans are so dumb. hes like the trump of boxing
      Absolutely the best comment! Wilder is the type of moron that claps when the plane lands.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
        Easy night ? Its kinda funny and amusing when I read grown men making up Lame names for fighters Online ( Beyonce , windmill , etc.) . But do you honestly think Ortiz is gonna have an EASY night with him ?
        The way Wildher is looking past him he very well might have an easy night. Ortiz is a threat and it does not seem Wildher recognizes that.

Comment

Has Wilder with all of his stupidity not noticed A.J. is also black?

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            He only uses vada for a short period before each fight. Once again meaningless, as he can complete his steroid cycle prior to vada testing starting.

Lance Armstrong passed every test his whole career.

The guy is a walking ball of steroids. Just look at his hgh gut and how his facial structure has been altered over the last few years by heavy drug use.
            Like I said nothing but an arm chair drug expert. Baseless accusations are easy to make. I guess you girls just need a built in excuse when AJ proves to be the best HW in the world.

Comment

I dont mind that Wilder is embracing his role as 'the heel', but none of his verbals have landed at all for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                I dont mind that Wilder is embracing his role as 'the heel', but none of his verbals have landed at all for me.
                It's not in is nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  It's not in is nature.
                  Yeah seems a bit forced. AJ is always going to be the golden child, so his opponents kinda need to play the other side if they want to go with that narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    Like I said nothing but an arm chair drug expert. Baseless accusations are easy to make. I guess you girls just need a built in excuse when AJ proves to be the best HW in the world.
                    You can start calling him the best when he has fought the best out there and beaten them. Until then he is just another over hyped UK heavy weight with some belts Eddie bought for him.

Comment

Wilder needs to shut the **** up and just fight

Comment

Working...
                      X