Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best American Heavyweight???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, its definitely Aerreola at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
      Exactly this. Arreola has proven himself more so far recently coming off an impressive KO victory but I'm a huge fan of Mitchell, can't wait til he fights again on April 28.
      Bryant Jennings looks pretty good for only turning pro 2 years ago. He definitely has potential to progress into something good and he's actually.....IN SHAPE.

That's why I never like Arreola or Chambers, guys are fat a$$es and not just by boxing standards. I mean, by everyday normal people standards, they are fat.

Scott is pretty slick, has a ton of skill, and is in his best shape ever. I'd like to see him step up a bit against a Michael Grant or something like that.

Wilder has the height and he looks to be pretty skilled with a big punch. We'll never know until he steps up.

I admit I thought Jonathon Banks was going to be real good and Adamek knocked him out. He hasn't lost since but hasn't fought a top guy like Adamek since. He's still skilled enough to be a lot of fighters I think.

Mitchell is progressing good as well, I just feel like they are going to throw him in with a Klitschko in the next year, and he'll get beat down. He gets hit way too often to me, and though he is active with his hands and has power, decent speed, I just don't know. He looks too much like a football player trying to be a boxer to me.

Comment

its hard to say wilder has a chance to be the best but as of right now its a jumbled question. i wish they would start fighting each other already the wilders jennings banks even mitchels of the world

Comment

Either Bryant Jennings or Deontay Wilder.

Jennings has skills, Wilder has the one-punch KO power.

Comment

Working...
          X