No announcement yet.

Stop giving GGG all these excuses, he did not get old over night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    I dont give a damn about anything you just posted!!! you might as well just said what you meant to say..."Black boxing fans dont get happy cause all the black dudes lose to them" but you are barking up the wrong tree with that crap...my point is he faced an elite boxer who stayed in his chest and he lost..he faced 2 boxers who were above the rest and AMAZING???? The ko's stopped...He went back to his usual crop of fighters in Vanes and wow!!!! A KO!!!
    Who will you be rooting for when canelo fights Charlo? Just asking because lately you seem like a life long die hard canelo fan

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      Lol, he didn't look young that's for sure. Style of fight and opponent aside, when's the last time anyone's seen ggg look that tired and shaky on his legs? I've never seen him look that gassed...and so early on too.

I know it makes the ggg hate club feel better to say he lost in his prime, but cmon man, he's clearly lost a step.
      Give Canelo credit. He was putting that body work on him. That's the reason.

Comment

He didn't get old.

Dude IS old.

But, that wasn't mentioned when he was knocking out folks.

And when it was suggested that he challenge himself when he WAS in his prime- you know, way back when he was running around saying anyone in 3 or 4 weightclasses yet deciding he needed to unify 160 when actually called on it- folks made excuses for him.

Y'all were perfectly content to let him waste his best years fighting such elite guys as Rosado, Ishida, and Adama.

So no, I don't need to hear how an old guy got old.

And I don't need to hear about what his legacy is going to be because the answer is the same as what I said many years ago...not as good as it could have been.

This guy might have been an top whatever P4P in history.

I think we can all agree, he isn't going to quite get there now.

Comment

Stop the excuses he didn't get old and he didn't all a sudden forget what a body punch is. He dominated tomato cans and bums. Looks at his resume its dog shyt bad. Only a handful of guys who were either former and current world champs. In a day and age where they hand out belts like cookies and he still don't have many on his resume for example Canelo at 28 has double and approaching 3X the amount of wins over current and former world champs. Dominated multitple weight classes beaten multiple P4P ranked fighters. There are levels to this shyt. GGG dominated the grapefruit league you hyped him up and as soon as he got called up to the big leagues that bs that worked in the minors ain't fly.

Canelo was already dominating the majors. Whooped GGG azzz on the back foot the first fight then because these bytched cried Mexican Style gave GGG a Mexican Style azzz whooping on the front foot too. 2 fights look at dimensions and things canelo showcased. He can adapt fight to fight opponent to opponent. GGG 2 fights in still can't land anything big and clean consistently. Went a KO monster reduces to a scared jabber and got his face broke by the little man. We saw him just this may he was a killer again. He goes back to a diet of vanes and Wade and he'll throw body shots again and have knockouts. But those are C class fighters. Now you know why he never moved up and ducked ward.
          Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-19-2018, 12:22 AM.

Comment

GGG beat Canelo twice. He was robbed blind

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              Sure...I think you meant he was beaten almost blind LMAO

Comment

Elite boxers rarely get knock outs when they face other elite boxers

The KOs usually stop when you step up in class that’s nothing new

Most top shelf talents when they fight to the distance , add to it Canelo and Gennady have great chins probably 2 of the best in the game so a KO should have really been expected by either

Doesn’t change the fact that Canelo didn’t win 7 rounds and got another one of his favourable decisions but keep spinning it like he deserves the win

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                  Elite boxers rarely get knock outs when they face other elite boxers

The KOs usually stop when you step up in class that’s nothing new

Most top shelf talents when they fight to the distance , add to it Canelo and Gennady have great chins probably 2 of the best in the game so a KO should have really been expected by either

Doesn’t change the fact that Canelo didn’t win 7 rounds and got another one of his favourable decisions but keep spinning it like he deserves the win
                  Bundrage

Truax

Trout

Ward

Linares

Murray

Shields

Khan

Haye

Foreman

Smith

Monroe

Mora

Plant

Fowler

Coldwell

Quigley

Cordina

Stevenson

Also had Canelo winning:
                  Mikey Garcia
                  Robert Garcia
                  Mayweather Sr
                  Miguel Cotto
                  Errol Spence

Comment

He didn't get old overnight he was slowly getting g old waiting for big fight.
                    He still deserved both wins. Like Paul making said the judges found an excuse to give rounds to nelo.

Comment

Lot's of Kazakh people literally get old over night, it's an ancient curse that plagues those lands. Stop being so insensitive / ignorant of other cultures. They also happen to have super soft skin that easily bruises / swells / gets lit up like a Christmas tree.

Comment

Working...
                      X