Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Postol is a 9/1 underdog is this fight.

That seems wild to me.

He is one of the best victories of a fighter considered pound for pound and Taylor is a 12 fight novice
    Yeah, I agree....the location has a lot to do with it I imagine. Postol is the taller boxer with the longer reach and the more experienced resume. Taylor seems to go good when he is up close but that won't be an easy task againt Postol and being aggressive like he is, I can see Postol tagging him with jabs quite a bit.

I'm taking Postol by a close decision in this one....he's being massively underrated here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Postol is a 9/1 underdog is this fight.

That seems wild to me.

He is one of the best victories of a fighter considered pound for pound and Taylor is a 12 fight novice
      Bet on Postol then ...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Yeah, I agree....the location has a lot to do with it I imagine. Postol is the taller boxer with the longer reach and the more experienced resume. Taylor seems to go good when he is up close but that won't be an easy task againt Postol and being aggressive like he is, I can see Postol tagging him with jabs quite a bit.

I'm taking Postol by a close decision in this one....he's being massively underrated here.
        Tartan Tornado is the goods lad, hes going to beat the iceman more impressively than bud and knock him out

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
          Bet on Postol then ...
          I want Taylor to win tbh. But I am thinking about it

Comment

No love for this fight? Crawford apparently got on p4p list for beating Postol but now no one gives a ****? Fickle fickle fans. This is why boxers take safe fights these days to keep their 0.

Comment

Working...
            X