Errol Spence says Loma is #1 p4p

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    https://youtu.be/8BEoCfj64cM

Might have lost some of his fans with this.
    Good honest assessment from Spence. I agree. They have both done more than him. Now when him and Crawford meet, I don't know. I think it's 50/50. Of course, if they ever do meet. It will probably be a while. So wish it happened this year though.

Comment

Spence is a good fighter but the guy lacks brain power first he says he does the same thing over and over , than that Davis guy beats and now he’s number 1 can the guy make up his mind. Good for him he doesn’t have to work for a living

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
        but his trainer said Loma does same things over and over..
        Spence doesnt have to agree with his trainer, just shows you spence is his own man, he doesnt have that mob mentality of those insecure racist paranoid pro black guys on youtube who grew up without fathers so they worship each other.

I personally have terence crawford number 1

Comment

Originally posted by Archie_Leach View Post
          Spencer is full of ****.

Still think he kills a prime floyd doe.
          I cant get this link to work.
          What does it say can i ask.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Spence doesnt have to agree with his trainer, just shows you spence is his own man, he doesnt have that mob mentality of those insecure racist paranoid pro black guys on youtube who grew up without fathers so they worship each other.

I personally have terence crawford number 1
            Maybe he just not acknowledge Crawford as p4p no.1 cos they are rivals now?

Not a fan of Crawford but if i'm not bias hes my no.1 too.

Comment

Hmm he was just saying he wasnt.

Comment

I could have sworn he was downplaying Loma recently so I'm kinda surprised to see this. He's right of course. Loma is P4P #1 at the moment. I don't really care if Spence thinks that or not though. Errol is a great boxer in his own right but I don't expect boxers to say smart things. When they do, I consider it a pleasant surprise.

Comment

Yeah him and Crawford are beefing.

Comment

Just because he thinks Davis beats Loma doesn’t mean he can’t rank Loma as his number 1 PPV fighter. Ranking someone higher doesn’t mean they can’t be beaten. He ranked Loma higher due to his body of work. I rank Joshua higher than Wilder, that doesn’t mean I think he beats Wilder. And yes I agree with Spence here again.

Comment

I think Spence made a good choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X