Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn - Major American Signing To Be Announced Next Week!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** I hope it isn't Leo Santa Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      In reality though, I would be shocked if it was Wilder. SHOCKED. It will probably be somebody like Caleb Truax or Joe Smith

Edit: Actually make that Peter Quillin or Joe Smith. Hearn is trying to build a NY base right, he's already gone and gotten Jacobs and Miller. I was just throwing out random ****, but now I actually feel pretty decent about these 2 guesses, all things considered
      The two worst guesses of all time!

Nobody knows who Quillin or Smith are, even in America, so why on the name of gods green earth would anyone here in GREAT Britain know them?

I only make MAJOR moves ma nigga.

Herol Spencer Jr is mine and you American's can't do anything about it naaanananana. He'll be British in no time. I've spoken to Tony Blair as of last week and his British Citizenship is already in the works.

Comment

The irony though if it is Wilder What's he gonna say, I'm just another brotha that needs some milking at the hands of silver spoon white man? Come pull on these udders Eddie!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ed Hearn View Post
          I'm Eddie Hearn and i can confirm it's Spencer Junior.

We're working on him becoming a British citizen by 2022.

Spencer will be the best British fighter of this generation under me!
          Thank You for blessing us Miscreants with your Presence, Eddie.

Can you confirm that EddieCoin will replace Bitcoin as the Top Digital Currency by 2020?

Comment

I don't think it's Wilder for 2 reasons..

1 Why would he announce a signing of Wilder next week when Wilder could hypothetically lose tonight.

2 Does Wilder want to become another brother to be milked by the white man? Even tho we all know he wants those 20 mill paydays.. So I'm sure he wouldn't mind being milked.

I got a feeling it might be Mikey Garcia if he doesn't end up with Dana White.. Maybe a Spence?.. Hearn will 100% reach out to Wilder to try sign him.. Just look at IFL TV interview today, he said Wilder should be a mega star and was even telling people to go and buy tickets to the fight tonight.. He wants Wilder and if Wilder was smart he'd sign with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ed Hearn View Post
              The two worst guesses of all time!

Nobody knows who Quillin or Smith are, even in America, so why on the name of gods green earth would anyone here in GREAT Britain know them?

I only make MAJOR moves ma nigga.

Herol Spencer Jr is mine and you American's can't do anything about it naaanananana. He'll be British in no time. I've spoken to Tony Blair as of last week and his British Citizenship is already in the works.
              Thanks for popping by and keeping us informed Fast Car, much appreciated! Just fyi, you've been going really heavy on the turtlenecks lately, might wanna cut it back a bit. Cheers!

Comment

Prince Charles Martin!

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
                  Whoever it is, they're about to EARN.
                  Lol.. I thinks it's one of Haymon guy's.. Haymon seems to be letting his guys Earn with Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    The irony though if it is Wilder What's he gonna say, I'm just another brotha that needs some milking at the hands of silver spoon white man? Come pull on these udders Eddie!
                    Lol haha.. let's honest.. Wilder would pull out those udders real quick for a whiteboy if he was paying 20mil per fight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      Prince Charles Martin!
                      Yep, he was supposed to be fighting on the card tonight but it got pulled at the last second. It's done folks, all you pasty English bastards are about to see a man walk dis earf lyke a god! Martin/Joshua 2 from Wembley this summer with 100,000 British fans screaming their **** off to Sweet Caroline

Comment

Working...
                      X