Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What IF Canelo Says He LIKES Fighting Kazakh Style and KOs GGG in rematch?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What IF Canelo Says He LIKES Fighting Kazakh Style and KOs GGG in rematch?!

Would Astana troll on Gennady? Would industry pause and see some awkwardness never though of before?..

What if Nelo comes out in a folkloric Kazakh costume!!

Because realistically Mexicans be like, "Kazakh esstyle?! Si se puede!"
    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 12-01-2017, 03:34 PM.

What if I told you you have a wild imagination and you run away with it in silly threads such as this one? This is never going to happen and you must know that. Canelo isn't dressing up in a folkloric Kazakh costume and he isn't KOing GGG. Come on, get real.

Comment

All Canelo has to do is survive 12 rounds - he got a gift draw in the US so imagine the gift he'll get in Mexico? GGG could outland him in ALL 12 rounds this time (as opposed to 'just' 10 of 12 rounds last fight), drop him a couple times and still be lucky to get a draw.

Gingernut is a protected species

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        All Canelo has to do is survive 12 rounds - he got a gift draw in the US so imagine the gift he'll get in Mexico? GGG could outland him in ALL 12 rounds this time (as opposed to 'just' 10 of 12 rounds last fight), drop him a couple times and still be lucky to get a draw.

Gingernut is a protected species
        Most albinos are protected

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
          Would Astana troll on Gennady? Would industry pause and see some awkwardness never though of before?..

What if Nelo comes out in a folkloric Kazakh costume!!

Because realistically Mexicans be like, "Kazakh esstyle?! Si se puede!"
          Would love to see nelo walking out with borat in tow in a headlock shouting I'm mexican style yacshemash!

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
            Would love to see nelo walking out with borat in tow in a headlock shouting I'm mexican style yacshemash!
            It's gonna happen bruh. Steve Kim told me he's got hook ups

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
              It's gonna happen bruh. Steve Kim told me he's got hook ups
              Hahaha yes yes Floyd! If the wheels get stuck in motion let me know. I'll start a petition on change.org to get it sorted.

Comment

They should hire sasha barren Cohen to promote the fight as borat have him show up at the promotional tour and give him a front row seat it could also help make a borat sequel now that Kazakhstan is somewhat relevant again

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post
                  They should hire sasha barren Cohen to promote the fight as borat have him show up at the promotional tour and give him a front row seat it could also help make a borat sequel now that Kazakhstan is somewhat relevant again
                  Yeah but Sasha Baron Goldberg is irrelevant and not even funny, his schtick is old. He is just a degenerate f4g, though if they could arrange him getting his skinny hairy ass knocked out all the way back to Pedowood by GGG then I'd be all for it.

Comment

What if fluids mask went to see a psychiatrist, could he be cured, is there a remedy to GGG ruining his life?

Comment

Working...
                    X