Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-13-2016, 05:19 PM #71
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 764 Post(s)
True-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,000,004,194,304.00
Don't ever call me a monkey again - Mr McDowell 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
This is the only real reason Larry owns a gun.
Why do you think he asked the question. He just wants to know who on here he can go to.
True-Boxing-Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 05:21 PM #72
Undisputed Champion

True-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyn8tive View Post
So many guys willing to go gay on this site.
Like you wouldn't. Your mouth would open faster than a whores legs with twenty dollars in her hand.
Old 10-13-2016, 05:24 PM #73
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
the correct answer is:

you try to take the gun away since its just one guy. dont try to change the forced blow job settings now.....

but we all know what answer you were really looking for here larry... smdh......

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Have you seen what Larry looks like on his videos he post here.

I was kicking it with my gay friend and I was showing him these boards and we came across larrys videos. The first thing my gay friend said was that guy(Larry) has a gay side to him. My friends gaydar went nuts when he seen Larry.
Old 10-13-2016, 08:27 PM #74
Banned

Quoted: 4420 Post(s)
Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,810,377,111,874,875,136.00
Total Points: 1,810,378,011,375,122,432.00
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 The old double standards...good post! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
Have you seen what Larry looks like on his videos he post here.

I was kicking it with my gay friend and I was showing him these boards and we came across larrys videos. The first thing my gay friend said was that guy(Larry) has a gay side to him. My friends gaydar went nuts when he seen Larry.
sigh.....

smdh.......

i dont know what's gayer,

you kicking it with your gay friend,

or

your gay friend's gaydar going off when you were showing him larry videos....

Sterling Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 09:11 PM #75
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
sigh.....

smdh.......

i dont know what's gayer,

you kicking it with your gay friend,

or

your gay friend's gaydar going off when you were showing him larry videos....

Hey me and my gay friend just kick it. We don't fu ck. But we were just chilling like good friends do and I showed him these boards.

I swear when he saw Larry his gaydar went nuts. I know Larry wouldn't need to pull a gun out on my friend n

Sterling can I see your picture so I can see what my friend thinks.
Old 10-14-2016, 01:15 AM #76
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11844 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 580,113,099,781,733.38
Total Points: 100,001,000,681,213,188,374,528.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

people change the scenario to save their manliness. the gun is already at your head. lets assume we are not bulletproof or god like superheroes.

gun is at your head and the options are to suck or not to suck. wrestling for the gun is plausible but unlikely since......the gun is ALREADY AT YOUR HEAD. nothing [email protected] about self preservation.
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 12:12 PM #77
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
rogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,604,343,314.19
Total Points: 131,556,474,708.45
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
I like this scenario only I wouldn't fück his wife, I'd drive to Florida and leave him at Wolfman Harrington's house for five days, whilst I watched.
Ahahaha well sir I applaud you. I had to look up the Wolfman and it gave me quite the chuckle. Be careful when feeding the wolf he's a pretty large man. Sounds like a risky way to get even with no personal satisfaction for your troubles
rogdogx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 09:06 PM #78
this is boxing

Quoted: 6347 Post(s)
-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,655,530,221,906.88
Total Points: 910,746,712,842,642.12
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier 
Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist 
Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- <3 u bro - sugarsmosley we be cool - jazluvr 
Happy holidays -Kev- - TBear For a bright future ahead! - Mighty_Windir for destroying that butthurt UT Silvermiles - Omowale Tribe Good Luck! - JimRaynor Right back at ya! - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian 

I don't think that's a reasonable scenario. No man will stop another and put a gun to their head to get his dick sucked. I'm sure they'll stop you for your money or valuables or drugs if they know you have on you. Maybe I can see some crazy dude definitely do it to a female, which will more likely not fight back and go along with the c*cksucking. I bet this unfortunate scenario isn't an uncommon rape tactic by criminals towards women
-Kev- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 09:11 PM #79
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3616 Post(s)
Hype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,007,492,615,995,175.00
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 here is a book brother.  I like writing books - Hairy Sachs Ave 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
I don't think that's a reasonable scenario. No man will stop another and put a gun to their head to get his dick sucked. I'm sure they'll stop you for your money or valuables or drugs if they know you have on you. Maybe I can see some crazy dude definitely do it to a female, which will more likely not fight back and go along with the c*cksucking. I bet this unfortunate scenario isn't an uncommon rape tactic by criminals towards women
Hype job is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
head, puts

User Tag List