Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you see anyone beating Wladimir Klitschko anytime soon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of the guys he is willing to fight.

Comment

No not really.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy_Vh View Post
        If Wlad is still fighting when Joshua is ready he will lose to the Brit. I have been high on A Joshua since the Olympics. He fights a similar style to Wladimir. Outside of that, Fury and Wilder are the only two that have a CHANCE and it's not much of one.
        Joshua doesn't really fight like Wlad at all.

Comment

Tyson Fury has the tools to do the job. The only thing that lets him down is his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7
            I've never seen someone clinch as much as Wladimir does and he gets away with it. Refs need to be more strict when it comes to it. I understand it's part of boxing but Jesus Christ, he does practically every time the other guy lands a punch on him. Pathetic. How weak can your chin possibly be?
            no he does it practically every time the other guy is about to throw a punch at him. its a good way to protect your chin. just don't let your opponent throw.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
              Fury has all the ability necessary to give one dimensional jab and grabber Wlad a hiding. Given the magnitude of the fight he'd come into that fight in the best shape of his life just he did in prep for the two bouts that Haye chicken out of. Only thing that stops it from becoming a reality is Wlad continuing to pull out of negotiations.

Wilder can't box but has a legit puncher's chance.

Povetkin could knock him out with a fair referee.

Joshua is still far off and didn't impress in his last fight.

Parker is a good prospect that may turn out decent in a couple of years.

The rest of the division is complete dog****.
              Why will Tyson Fury not fight anybody with a pulse then ?

To date he has avoided Pulev, Price, Thompson, Ustinov and rebuffed a Klitschko offer when the champion lined up Arreola in 2012 but the fight fell through leaving him to fight Wach instead. Guys like Ustinov and Wach would be great experience in gauging how Fury would fare against relative big heavies such as the champion.
              Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 04-24-2015, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Klitchko going grey his downfall is around the corner but hes still gunna dominate for 2 years more

Comment

overhandrite 71

I noticed on here, that a lot of fans on here really don't know much about boxing. Wlad will loose this week. It's great that all of you guy's are not giving Jennings a shot. Mark my words, Jennings will be Heavyweight champion of the world Sunday morning. He's ready and wlad has made a mistake. Bryant " bye bye" jennings will shake up the heavyweight division. None of y'all are giving Jennings a chance, keep it that way. I don't want to see y'all jumping on the bandwagon Sunday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Overhandrite71 View Post
                    I noticed on here, that a lot of fans on here really don't know much about boxing. Wlad will loose this week. It's great that all of you guy's are not giving Jennings a shot. Mark my words, Jennings will be Heavyweight champion of the world Sunday morning. He's ready and wlad has made a mistake. Bryant " bye bye" jennings will shake up the heavyweight division. None of y'all are giving Jennings a chance, keep it that way. I don't want to see y'all jumping on the bandwagon Sunday morning.
                    Give it a rest Bryant, even your own mum doesn't think you'll win.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Everyone who mentioned Wilder is a tard and knows nothing about boxing, he has 1 win of note where he didn't really impress.
                      Yeah Stiverne was really bad in that fight. And it wasn't because Wilder was that good.

I am not sold on Joshua yet either. He seems too bulky and looks like his defense can be leaky. Might not matter now but could later.

Comment

Working...
                      X