No announcement yet.

Please....Stop Rewriting History Rebuttal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please....Stop Rewriting History Rebuttal

PBF/Shane is the fight everybody wants to see...no more pbf excuses for avoiding fighting the ww champ....that is all

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    PBF/Shane is the fight everybody wants to see...no more pbf excuses for avoiding fighting the ww champ....that is all
    Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    yeah yeah yeah...shane wasn't no spring chicken

ain't stop floyd from cherrypicking 'em...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited by mcdonalds; 03-26-2018, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Mosley was past his best by far and had a year and a half out of the ring. I never understood at age 38 after 5 clear and decisive losses how people thought he was entering his prime. I think he'd almost lost as many as he'd won from Forrest I to Mayweather.
      Last edited by chrisJS; 03-26-2018, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Mosley was past his best by far and had a year and a half out of the ring. I never understood at age 38 after 5 clear and decisive losses how people thought he was entering his prime. I think he'd basically lost as many as he'd won from Forrest I to Mayweather.
        prob because he beat the dog**** out of everyones boogie man

reality is floyd needed shane at that point...thats why berto stepped aside for him(at haymons request)...floyd was actually trying to make the pacquiao fight and when pac/arum walked right out he was left with his dick in his hand

floyd wanted shane years before it....when floyd was still the smaller name

people forget roach was afraid of this version of shane for his boy pac

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          prob because he beat the dog**** out of everyones boogie man

reality is floyd needed shane at that point...thats why berto stepped aside for him(at haymons request)...floyd was actually trying to make the pacquiao fight and when pac/arum walked right out he was left with his dick in his hand

floyd wanted shane years before it....when floyd was still the smaller name

people forget roach was afraid of this version of shane for his boy pac
          He wasn't Paul Williams or Daniel Santos' boogeyman. Even the Cotto fight is highly questionable.

It was a good win for Shane but no matter how you twist it he'd lost 5 times clearly, hadn't been a dominant or consistent fighter since 2001, was 38 and out the ring for about a year and a half. That has an effect. I don't think Mosley was prime or near it.

Comment

people got swept away by one mosley win after years of mediocrity. in that win he was facing a compromised opponent and he held nonstop. the knockout caused amnesia for the audience! i'll take a guy on a long impressive streak over a one win wonder anyday. floyd knew how to pick um. old guy who looked sh-it for years hmmm yes i'll fight him but not prime pac. why anyone would think thats a better fight i really don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              people got swept away by one mosley win after years of mediocrity. in that win he was facing a compromised opponent and he held nonstop. the knockout caused amnesia for the audience! i'll take a guy on a long impressive streak over a one win wonder anyday. floyd knew how to pick um. old guy who looked sh-it for years hmmm yes i'll fight him but not prime pac. why anyone would think thats a better fight i really don't know.
              the only reason why tbe fought mosley was because........

DUCKQUIAO backed out

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                lolololololololololol

fucking wrecked

djtmal

wrecked

roflroflrofl

when pacfuckery goes wrong?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  Mosley was past his best by far and had a year and a half out of the ring. I never understood at age 38 after 5 clear and decisive losses how people thought he was entering his prime. I think he'd almost lost as many as he'd won from Forrest I to Mayweather.
                  Because you're an idiot.

He was considered to be "prime" because he just toasted the "boogeyman" in Margarito.

I said all along Margarito was a bum, but jackasses - like YOU - maintain he was the next Jake LaMotta.

Dude couldn't hold his jock...partly because he can't see it

LMFAO

Anyhow the fight was supposed to be close to 50/50 as Floyd was only like a ~3-1 betting favorite...for Floyd's fights that's incredible. For contrast Floyd was ~5-1 against Manny

Rewrite history all you want...the odds indicate people were betting heavy money and truly believed Mosley had a good chance to win. The legendary Emmanuel Steward even said this was a 50/50 fight...slamming old fuck Merchant during the broadcast lmfao

djtmal WHERE you at GIRL???
                  Last edited by Bjl12; 03-26-2018, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    Because you're an idiot.

He was considered to be "prime" because he just toasted the "boogeyman" in Margarito.

I said all along Margarito was a bum, but jackasses - like YOU - maintain he was the next Jake LaMotta.

Dude couldn't hold his jack...partly because he can't see it

LMFAO
                    Nah, you're a moron. Everyone knew Mosley's prime was late 90's/early 00s. Dude got dominated by Forrest twice, Wright twice, looked like ass against a shot Mayorga and clearly beaten by Cotto. He wasn't prime no matter how you spin it.

I didn't think much of Margarito. Stop lying. He was a solid guy and it surprised me he beat Cotto. But he cheated to win so a I don't count that. He lost to Daniel Santos and Paul Williams in his prime. Likely would have lost to Clottey too if Clottey didn't break his hand early.

Mosley prime in 2010 age 38 off of a 16 months layoff �� what a clown

Comment

Working...
                    X