Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khabib To Mayweather: In The Jungle, There is Only One King!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
    Khabib should challenge Canelo, not a retired 40 year old.
    Khabib v Khan.

Takes just one small clip!

Comment

Comment

Khabib would probably kill Mayweather in a UFC cage match.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          I would rather see him ignore the rules and choke Floyd out. I would pay to see that.
          I bet you would and so would so many Pacquiao fans. That’s why it would do 3 million + on PPV

Comment

If they thought McMuffin might not follow the boxing rules, wtf are they supposed to think about Khabib?

Comment

I'd love to see it it'd sell 2-3m buys probably 1.5-2m in the us and another 1.5-2.5m in Russia hell it might sell more in the USA playing it Russia vs USA Floyd would win getting a nasty close to McGregor vs mayweather check. Khabib is a bigger fighter in the world now than canelo ever will be canelo can't even speak English khabib and pacquiao and big time international fighters atleast speak broken English GGG speaks more /better English than Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                Floyd hit Conor with everything when Conor was a zombie. Floyd cant crack an egg
                That’s right Conor all of a sudden in the 9th round felt like doing Zombie impersonations

Comment

Mmgayer's should have some shame and stop calling out a small, retired old man.

Comment

oh boy here we go...

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      Big fan of Khabib but NO...Boxing/Striking is NOT his strength, he is a Mauler not a Striker

I'm sure he would love that Mega Payday so why NOT he has nothing to lose
                      He scratches folk?

Comment

Working...
                      X