Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Warns Warren: Fury Will Never Get 50-50 Split For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    Hearn is not dumb, he knows wilder or fury beat joshua the robotic bum beater. But for Joshua to sit back and enjoy being a coward, not sure how he can sleep. AJ fans are borderline ******ed for supporting this ducker
    Bums? I'm pretty sure AJ has fought more current top contenders than either Wilder or Fury, and has fought less times than either man in total.

On AJ's record are; Klitschko, Povetkin, Parker, Whyte, Breazeale, Takam. I can't count Martin as decent.
    Molina - bum. Rest were stepping stones to title shot.

Fury has; Kitschko, Hammer, Chisora.
    Abell, Pianetta - bums. I'll give him a free pass for Seferi after nearly 3 years out. Rest were stepping stones to title shot.

Wilder has; Ortiz, Washington, Szpilka. I can't count Stiverne as decent.
    Molina, Arreola, Duhaupas - bums. Rest were stepping stones to title shot - a lot of stepping stones.

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
      Strange how recently Barry hearn is the one doing the talking. He probably realises everyone thinks eddies a twat and to blame for the wilder fight not happening.
      British fans booed Fast Eddie everytime...

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        Hearn is not dumb, he knows wilder or fury beat joshua the robotic bum beater. But for Joshua to sit back and enjoy being a coward, not sure how he can sleep. AJ fans are borderline ******ed for supporting this ducker
        What are you on about?

Comment

AJoke needs to tell Eddie his Master, he wants to fight competition and stop fighting midgets, Dildo Whytes, Parker’s, and the Takums of the world

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
            British fans booed Fast Eddie everytime...
            We do it as a joke, Hearn and his fighters are well aware of this which is why his fighters always ask the crowd what they think of Eddie. It's a bit of a pantomime villain type thing - we're a strange lot really.

As for Hearn himself, we don't hate him any more than any other Boxing promoter. Everyone knows that it's Promoter's greed that prevents or delays more big fights than anything else.

Comment

That's very disappointing of him to say. I mean they are both Brits and have the same audience and fan base. I can understand the rationale behind the Wilder offer in England because he lives on foreign soil but with Tyson Fury? C'mon give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                AJoke needs to tell Eddie his Master, he wants to fight competition and stop fighting midgets, Dildo Whytes, Parker’s, and the Takums of the world
                Molina aside, the quality of AJ's opposition since beating Martin is far better than Wilder's or Fury's. I'd give Wilder credit for Ortiz, while Washington and Szpilka were half decent. Fury's one big win was against Klitschko, but Hammer and Chisora are pretty good too. Other than that they've been residents of bum-city.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  That's very disappointing of him to say. I mean they are both Brits and have the same audience and fan base. I can understand the rationale behind the Wilder offer in England because he lives on foreign soil but with Tyson Fury? C'mon give me a break.
                  What is this charity?Life isn’t fair! Joshua is the bigger draw and has the belts.

Let me guess if Wilder fights Miller it should be 50/50 because they are from the same country? What’s the point of getting a belt if you can’t differentiate yourself from your peers in a monetary sense when negotiating?

Comment

Team Joshua sure loves putting up roadblocks

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
                      Molina aside, the quality of AJ's opposition since beating Martin is far better than Wilder's or Fury's. I'd give Wilder credit for Ortiz, while Washington and Szpilka were half decent. Fury's one big win was against Klitschko, but Hammer and Chisora are pretty good too. Other than that they've been residents of bum-city.
                      Chisora is rubbish. He was soundly beat by Fury twice. Knocked out by David Haye . Put up a gallant performance against Vitali Klitschko and lost narrowly to Whyte , which I thought he won. He was absolutely embarrassed in Monaco by a fighter I have never heard of. God knows how he got thru Takam but credit to him he did.

Gerald Washington is rubbish too Wilder just has this uncanny ability of making mediocre fighters look like Mayweather until he finally catches them on the button. Miller disposed of Washington more impressively than Wilder. Washington did not win a round against Fat belly Miller

Comment

Working...
                      X