This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    Well pray they don't take your guns away, because when they're gone, what do you have left? Meth and small cocks?
    You gifted yourself a banana that says dance for me, boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      You gifted yourself a banana that says dance for me, boy.
      That was meant for KigaliI

Fücking beer drinking while typing like now.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
        If you actually look up the statistics of dating website's you would see white male's are the most desirable of men and white women don't seek out black as much as most believe.
        I think the **** BBC has been thrown at everybody so muc that they're convinced every woman wants a BBC. It's brainwashing one oh one. I know several white women and black who don't seem to although you don't know what they're really thinking. Either way, white kids keep being born every day. So, the crakkas will survive!

Comment

That was meant for KigaliI

Fücking beer drinking while typing like now.
          Ol' Kigali.

That dude has got to be in the troll hall of fame. in reality he should probably be in prison for life simply for being that big of an azzhole.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            Ol' Kigali.

That dude has got to be in the troll hall of fame. in reality he should probably be in prison for life simply for being that big of an azzhole.
            His trolling was something to behold. I bet he is in jail, sharing a cell with Gervonta Davis.

Comment

You trailer trash motherfückers never got the best of anyone. Minorities are taking over.
              You cant fight, the blacks are taking your women, the weaker ones are turning against you, and you fückers are now very submissive to blacks.

Weak ancestors, maybe, but you inbreds are the weak ones now. Everyone knows whites are uncoordinated and can't fight for shït.
              They clearly got the best of your people. People so weak you don't even have your own language. Only took 500 trailer trash mother*****ers to take all they had and **** em out of existence. Mexicans are great fighters at kid size weights but you can't fight for ***** at grown man weight classes. So if inbred trailer trash has stomped your people out. What does that make you?

Comment

His trolling was something to behold. I bet he is in jail, sharing a cell with Gervonta Davis.

I'm sure he volunteered to be Gervonta's bltch the first day. Gervonta shakes his head and says, "It's cool. You don't have to. Really."

Kigali: "Let me sukk it! Let me sukk it! Let me sukk it!"

Comment

Working...
                X