Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Reportedly Threw Chicken at Wilder at Belfast Restaurant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    Wilder strayed this all and it’s been exposed

What a Racist sob wilder is
    you should challenge him to a fight in the woods

Comment

• Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
      I take it you don't know any English gypsies? I'm talking specifically about them. They are, by and large, uneducated and think they can do whatever they want. Not all of them, but a lot. They don't go to school and are brought up living outside of society's rules. BJS is really the worst kind. If you knew anything about him, you'd know he was the bigoted one - he's spewed ****phobia on his social media for years.
      I know all about Saunders and I've known some Gypsies personally. Talking that way about an ethnic group of people is classless in itself. It amazes me how people don't see the hypocrisy in their statements.

Comment

• this has been confirmed as a lie

Comment

• Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
          you should challenge him to a fight in the woods
          Another but hurt wilder fan

Username fits

One day you all will scrap together your benefits and weed, sell it all and buy wilder a pen to sign

Comment

• Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post
            I know all about Saunders and I've known some Gypsies personally. Talking that way about an ethnic group of people is classless in itself. It amazes me how people don't see the hypocrisy in their statements.
            Are you talking about gypsies in the UK though? It's well known that they commit a lot of crime in the UK.

One of the buildings my company is working on was broken into by a big convoy of gypsies. they threatened us when we tried to enter our own building and ended up stripping around £100k of scrap before disappearing – with the police too scared to do anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              Another but hurt wilder fan

Username fits

One day you all will scrap together your benefits and weed, sell it all and buy wilder a pen to sign
              Not even a Wilder fan, and the irony of you accusing me of being on benefits projection I think. Fury is the only true heavyweight Champ, AJ and Wilder are just keeping the belts warm.

Anyways I better not take the piss too much, you might jump me with your pals and knife me blud.

Comment

Are you talking about gypsies in the UK though? It's well known that they commit a lot of crime in the UK.
                Yes. I know the reputation. However, it's still racist and classless to describe an ethnic group as criminals, scumbags etc or blame somebody's bad behaviour on their ethnicity. There are plenty of nice, normal Gypsies too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post
                  Yes. I know the reputation. However, it's still racist and classless to describe an ethnic group as criminals, scumbags etc or blame somebody's bad behaviour on their ethnicity. There are plenty of nice, normal Gypsies too.
                  I agree you shouldn't discriminate on ethnicity, but I don't think any sane person would discriminate on a gypsy just because of his/her heritage (especially you wouldn't be able to spot the difference through physical traits).

It's actually the culture of the gypsy community that people have a problem with. They literally operate outside of UK law – and the whole paying tax isn't an issue, it's that they bring so much crime with them wherever they go. Even the domestic abuse levels for female travellers are sky high.

Are you based in the UK?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                    Sounds amazing, I had Tandoori Chicken drumsticks from Tescos Halal section.
                    Like the sound of that bro. My favourite spicy chicken is from sainsburys they do a circular pot called firecracker chicken wings pre cooked. I chuck em in the oven for 25 mins cant beat the taste. Recommended. Here they are.
                    https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/webapp/...ken-wings-350g

Comment

I agree you shouldn't discriminate on ethnicity, but I don't think any sane person would discriminate on a gypsy just because of his/her heritage (especially you wouldn't be able to spot the difference through physical traits).

It's actually the culture of the gypsy community that people have a problem with. They literally operate outside of UK law – and the whole paying tax isn't an issue, it's that they bring so much crime with them wherever they go. Even the domestic abuse levels for female travellers are sky high.

Are you based in the UK?
                      Yes I am from the UK and have lived here exclusively my entire life. As I said I have known Gypsies over the years. Good ones and bad ones. The good ones would tell you that the crime etc is not what their culture is supposed to be about. They'd tell you the bad ones give the rest of them a bad name and cause descrimination which is unfair.

Comment

Working...
                      X