No announcement yet.

Mugshots of Antifa posted online by Berkeley Police Department

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Good thing we're on the net then. Wouldn't want you to have to listen to me in person. Lol

Sorry living in CA almost all my life has put a sour taste in my mouth.
    From the fees
    Gas prices
    Tax for the roads and schools many times over because the money ended up going into the general fund.
    State and local taxes
    Use of lotto funds
    Gun laws
    Schools
    Letting criminals walk
    Bullet train to no where.
    Environmentalist
    And on and on.

I freaking miss my state but it's been ruined.
    I'm still here, brother. California was awesome in the 80s and early 90s when conservatives control it. It's gone crazy now. Half of my family wants me to relocate to Texas with them. I'm mulling the decision since my son is about to start school and with a daughter coming soon. My wife wants to go, she says the decriminalizing HIV was the last straw for her. Big decisions to make in the next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      I'm still here, brother. California was awesome in the 80s and early 90s when conservatives control it. It's gone crazy now. Half of my family wants me to relocate to Texas with them. I'm mulling the decision since my son is about to start school and with a daughter coming soon. My wife wants to go, she says the decriminalizing HIV was the last straw for her. Big decisions to make in the next year.
      Good luck, it's not easy for sure but it's the best thing we've done. It's weird everyone holds the door for you or says thank you when you hold it for them.
      People are just different and the slower pace is nice also.

The crazy part is the Dems are in complete control now. No one to vote against anything. They are already talking about raising local taxes again. Where does it all end? Uhaul going out of CA is 1000.00 one way to NV. Uhaul going to CA is 200.00. they say they have more trucks leaving than coming so they have to bring them back.
      Should get interesting in the future. Good luck man.

Comment

bunch of mongrels. i hope something really bad happens to them in prison, see how liberal they are when they come out of jail.

Comment

I will give ANTIFA credit, they do put homeless people to work.

Comment

Is that Bobby Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
              Is that Bobby Pacquiao?
              No, it was DARKSEID lmao

Comment

Looks like a Bald Headed Bobby Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                X