Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we ever see a legendary run like what Pacquiao did from '06-'09 again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spytactics View Post
    And please...from what i posted...anybody write a legit comeback or go back to sucking floyds limp dlck. Boring azz piece of shlt “boxer”...I’ve seen paint dry on walls more entertaining than a floyd match
    Yet you can't stop talking about him and have had him in your avy for years

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
      You are making too much sense. You see ODLH, Mosley, Hatton, and JMM were shot when they fought Floyd, but were great when they fought Pac years later. Don't mention that Mosley, Hatton, and JMM were all top 3 p4p when they fought Floyd and nothing against Pac.

We only deal in hate for Floyd here. Get out of here with your damn facts!
      Hatton was never top 3 p4p..top 10 yes..never top 3

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        Yet you can't stop talking about him and have had him in your avy for years
        This isn’ta legit rebuttal. You can go back to slurping that floyd shampoo

Comment

• great run sure..then he faced Floyd and lost case closed on who was the best of that era

Comment

This isn’ta legit rebuttal. You can go back to slurping that floyd shampoo
            LOL, all the posters like you do the same thing, talk about Floyd 24/7, run to every thread about him then when called out try to tell others they are slurping Floyd..Dude you are obsessed with him and never post about anything else on here..even your avy is stuck in time
            Last edited by Larry the boss; 08-02-2018, 06:58 PM.

Comment

And please...from what i posted...anybody write a legit comeback or go back to sucking floyds limp dlck. Boring azz piece of shlt “boxer”...I’ve seen paint dry on walls more entertaining than a floyd match
              Floyd's a trash person but he was a top notch "boxer". Just because he's not a brawler or a big puncher doesn't take away from his skill level. Crazy the degree to which people will go to try and discredit him. We can all agree he's awful, but even if every complaint against him is true he still deserves recognition as a p4p great.

He's a great defensive boxer and embodies the "hit and don't get hit" approach. His fights weren't barn burners but a lot of boxing fans don't mind watching fights by great boxers, I like a good knockout but I enjoy watching Floyd in his prime, too.

Comment

Manny put in work, but i am sorry this is not what makes him great at all HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BEAT THESE PEOPLE
                Your hero's uncle thought it was a mismatch but he thought Oscar was going to destroy Manny!

Roger: That ain't no fight. How is Pacquiao going to beat Oscar?

Reporter: So you think this is a mismatch?

Roger: No, I don't think, I know it is a mismatch!

Roger: How is that guy going to come from 115lb and beat a big guy like oscar? Oscar fought everybody. Trinidad, my nephew, ..... Pacquiao ain't better than them so WTF is he going to do in there against Oscar?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                  You are making too much sense. You see ODLH, Mosley, Hatton, and JMM were shot when they fought Floyd, but were great when they fought Pac years later. Don't mention that Mosley, Hatton, and JMM were all top 3 p4p when they fought Floyd and nothing against Pac.

We only deal in hate for Floyd here. Get out of here with your damn facts!
                  Mosley was RUSTY as nails when he fought Floyd. He hadn't fought in like 16 months. In an interview, Floyd was asked, what is the game plan. He said that they will be taking into consideration that Mosley is old (~39).

Manny fought Hatton and Marquez at their best weight. Floyd had them move up 1 division for Hatton and Marquez was like 3 divisions lower not too far before that fight. I think 2 fights then 147!

Marquez fight, Floyd came in over the contracted weight!!!

Yes, Floyd fought the better Oscar but Oscar made it a fight. Manny destroyed Oscar!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
                    Floyd's a trash person but he was a top notch "boxer". Just because he's not a brawler or a big puncher doesn't take away from his skill level. Crazy the degree to which people will go to try and discredit him. We can all agree he's awful, but even if every complaint against him is true he still deserves recognition as a p4p great.

He's a great defensive boxer and embodies the "hit and don't get hit" approach. His fights weren't barn burners but a lot of boxing fans don't mind watching fights by great boxers, I like a good knockout but I enjoy watching Floyd in his prime, too.
                    Mature post and a lot of children in this forum should take note.

Comment

LOL, all the posters like you do the same thing, talk about Floyd 24/7, run to every thread about him then when called out try to tell others they are slurping Floyd..Dude you are obsessed with him and never post about anything else on here..even your avy is stuck in time
                      Can you stop slurping and give a decent rebuttal?...i thought so

Comment

Working...
                      X