Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn - Major American Signing To Be Announced Next Week!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It maybe Ward... He's used to getting paid millions and the only promoter that can pay him million and make him a PPV star is Eddie. #EarnWithHearn.

Comment

• The names that are being guessed just lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tygshsu View Post
        He was just dissing Spence saying Brook would beat him at 154 and saying Spence is being lauded as the new 'Sugar Ray Leonard'.I highly doubt it's Spence.I'd say Porter is the likeliest
        I don't think he was dissing Spence. He's just going with his man. Brook is his guy, doesn't matter if he signs Khan or Spence or whoever.

He spoke in the past about Spence and making him a star.

Comment

• Originally posted by NahMean View Post
          It maybe Ward... He's used to getting paid millions and the only promoter that can pay him million and make him a PPV star is Eddie. #EarnWithHearn.
          Ward would be a great addition to Matchroom's stable but unless he's fighting Bellew at Cruiserweight there aren't really any fights for him. I don't see him fighting the killers at Light Heavyweight like Bivol or Beterbiev.

I hopes it's a Charlo or Spence.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DONTRAY View Post
              That's a UK Signing though.If Tyson Fury wants Joshua he better sign with Hearn/Sky.If he had signed with Warren and BT.He wont get any big fights as BT and Sky would not partner up like Showtime and HBO for Mega Fights

Comment

• Check 1:55, lots of US shows getting announced, news over the next month https://youtu.be/7QP0J0ZeDSk

Comment

• It will be some no name bum that nobody in the US ever heard of. Hearn just looking for publicity

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    Why do people pretend like Hearn is some super promoter. He works in the easiest boxing market in the world.
                    Yeah, a boxing market that was pretty much dead before Hearn started promoting boxing. That should tell you something.

Comment

Working...
                    X