Collapse
No announcement yet.

The hate for Cotto on the island...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have payed for it if it was ppv in the states also, but this just shows one of our own taking advantage of his own people.

Wouldnt be surprised if Cotto was PNP too.

Comment

Maybe I see it differently since I live here in Puerto Rico and I'm a huge boxing fan and Cotto fan. I pay for pretty much every decent ppv there is. But taking advantage of your own people...****.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        The he's got to feed his family excuses are BS. The guy has more money 99% of the PR people will ever have in 5 lifetimes. The PR fans have already made Cotto a **** load of money and made him a star and he repays them by ****ing them. LOL
        He's not ****ing over the P.R. fans. I just don't understand why they're upset. Look at the Philippines. They're probably more poor than P.R. is. We're lucky enough to be part of the U.S. and be under that economy. Anyway, Pinoy people aren't upset because they have to pay for Pacquiao PPV's. You could say the same for just about any other boxers on PPV's because of the economy crisis around the world. People need to realize like the other poster said, he's putting money back into the economy there. Putting not only people to work, but investing in the future of P.R. boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          i dunno, id of thought they have quite a few subscribers by now. they get quite a few good fights.
          Have too say i was kinda skeptical off getting boxnation at first but delighted with it now outside off losing out Pacs fights it usually has quality match ups every week

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
            Maybe I see it differently since I live here in Puerto Rico and I'm a huge boxing fan and Cotto fan. I pay for pretty much every decent ppv there is. But taking advantage of your own people...****.
            Wow, really man?

Comment

Originally posted by rampant View Post
              Maybe, but I still hear boxers arent being paid so cant be enough.

There's not enough or there wasnt enough of his own fighters fighting any decent fights with decent undercards, imo boxnation is ruining the exposure of his main fighters. Its not a chanell that going to attract sports fans or the more casual boxing fan.
              They should have done more to get the Hatton fight that would have been a massive boost of subscribers.

Comment

TS does have a point that is a terrible undercard too charge 60 bucks for

Comment

Originally posted by rampant View Post
                  Maybe, but I still hear boxers arent being paid so cant be enough.

There's not enough or there wasnt enough of his own fighters fighting any decent fights with decent undercards, imo boxnation is ruining the exposure of his main fighters. Its not a chanell that going to attract sports fans or the more casual boxing fan.
                  it wont attract casual fans. but they generally show most of the fights that are on hbo. berto guerrero was on last week and cotto this week. i think they picked up mayweather cotto aswell. so if you are a boxing fan its well worth getting imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    They should have done more to get the Hatton fight that would have been a massive boost of subscribers.
                    dont think they stood much chance of getting that fight, dont think warren and hatton like each other.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                      He's not ****ing over the P.R. fans. I just don't understand why they're upset. Look at the Philippines. They're probably more poor than P.R. is. We're lucky enough to be part of the U.S. and be under that economy. Anyway, Pinoy people aren't upset because they have to pay for Pacquiao PPV's. You could say the same for just about any other boxers on PPV's because of the economy crisis around the world. People need to realize like the other poster said, he's putting money back into the economy there. Putting not only people to work, but investing in the future of P.R. boxing.
                      Pacs not PPV in the Philippines you tool. He's putting money back? You make it sound like he gives it away to charity which is not the case.

Comment

Working...
                      X