No announcement yet.

LIVE: Facebook, Twitter and Google CEOs testify before Senate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
    There are other platforms, they just don't get the hype. Anyways this isn't about what side of the aisle these companies fall on, for me anyways. They get protections from Section 230 that prevents them from being sued, which I'm cool with. On the other hand they want to moderate like they are a newspaper or other media outlet, but want to still have the protections they get from being a platform. Which I'm not cool with. It is a lot more complicated than that, and there are still some grey areas, but they need to decide what they are and roll with it. If they want to censor whatever they disagree with, fine, but you don't get the protection of government while doing it.
    I don't disagree the internet needs better regulation in many many ways.

Randomly what's the Team R leaning twitter, FB or Google?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Nice of you to selectively bring that up. Care to comment on the Biden stuff and NY post?
      Hunter Biden didn't tell no mfers to smoke crack. He just did it himself. He lead by example unlike our snowflake president who proclaims he's a victim all the time while telling other mfers to stfu & keep it moving

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I don't disagree the internet needs better regulation in many many ways.

Randomly what's the Team R leaning twitter, FB or Google?
        GAB is the twitter, Bit-Chute is the Youtube, Brave is an excellent browser, Duck Duck Go for an alternate to Google search, not sure on FB or instagram.

Comment

GAB is the twitter, Bit-Chute is the Youtube, Brave is an excellent browser, Duck Duck Go for an alternate to Google search, not sure on FB or instagram.
          I'll hear something and search it and find nothing online. Then I got duck duck go and bam I find it. I think I'm going to make the switch. They're getting better with basic other stuff.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                I'll hear something and search it and find nothing online. Then I got duck duck go and bam I find it. I think I'm going to make the switch. They're getting better with basic other stuff.
                Duck Duck Go is amazing. I use it for the privacy and it is so much faster than Google because they aren't tracking your searches.

Comment

I'm up on Brave. I got some Cardano. And Duck Duck Go. I'll have to check out those other places doe.

Comment

Dorsey couldn’t name on prominent liberal they ever censored.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Dorsey couldn’t name on prominent liberal they ever censored.
                      I'm shocked.

Comment

Working...
                      X