Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who does Teo beat at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy on the 147 talk. He still has maybe two solid matchups at 135 still.

140 will answer how much his power carries up. I think it will carry to 140 and I think he has was it takes to possibly become a titleholder but I don't see him carrying it to 147. He still has some flaws that a smaller Lomachenko was able to show and he will have to fix those when he moves up. 140 has some big guys with skill who also have the natural weight to match Teofimo that Lomachenko did not have.

As for people saying Teofimo is 5'8", that is hilarious. Crawford is 5'8" and he is a few inches taller than Teofimo.

If Teofimo wants to compete at 147 then he is going to have to go the Canelo route and become a short, stocky boxer for his weightclass.

Comment

nothing in this loma fight shows me hes ready for the top at 140 let alone 147 lol

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
        Nobody with a YOUNG big name wants Teo. They say they do but they aint fighting him for at least a year. Probably2.
        haney wants him now

Comment

Originally posted by Tails View Post
          Easy on the 147 talk. He still has maybe two solid matchups at 135 still.

140 will answer how much his power carries up. I think it will carry to 140 and I think he has was it takes to possibly become a titleholder but I don't see him carrying it to 147. He still has some flaws that a smaller Lomachenko was able to show and he will have to fix those when he moves up. 140 has some big guys with skill who also have the natural weight to match Teofimo that Lomachenko did not have.

As for people saying Teofimo is 5'8", that is hilarious. Crawford is 5'8" and he is a few inches taller than Teofimo.

If Teofimo wants to compete at 147 then he is going to have to go the Canelo route and become a short, stocky boxer for his weightclass.

Solid post...Teo is nowhere near 5"8,more like 5"6 tops. I've meet a few 140lbers in Mikey and Lucas and they were short as hell. I'm not a giant by any stretch at 5"11 and I was considerably taller than them. Mikey was solid as hell though when I put my arm around him to take a pic,dude was easily 170lbs.Teo probably gets worked by Taylor,Ramirez,a 140lb Mikey and possibly by Zepeda at 140..let alone
          any 147lber.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            haney wants him now
            He might very well want him but his owners know better.

Comment

Teo could whip anyone from 135 & 140. Past that he will be running into the same power of his own fists. Some men just aren’t accustomed to being hit by a man who hits as hard as they do. They wilt.

Comment

Mikey

They’re probably just about the same size

Comment

Why stop at 154?

I hear Sr. has aspirations of Bridgerweight
                  Last edited by YoungManRumble; 11-10-2020, 09:05 PM.

Comment

He should try 140 first, where there is sharks... 140 is getting hot and deeper. Let's see ...

Comment

Right now none of them but he is YEARS away from getting to 147 I mean damn he haven't even moved up to 140 yet!

By the time he gets to 147 the landscape of 147 will look Totally Different compared to what it is now! It will likely be Boots Ennis, Vergil Ortiz, Gary Antuanne Russell, Jesus Ramos, Jose Ramirez, Josh Taylor, Rashidi Ellis, all trying to battle to see who is the new King at 147 after this current Crop of Welterweights move on to 154

Comment

Working...
                      X