No announcement yet.

Errol Spence splashes £330,000 on diamond chain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post
    Funny thing is that's exactly why they buy this kind of jewelry to front and show their status so people will judge and my opinion is that it looks like garbage.
    "they" huh..........

Comment

A good example of a poverty-trapped mind

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
        "they" huh..........
        People who buy 100k + chains full of diamonds and all that stuff. Don't try turn it into something else.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
          American logic, lool.
          Yeah American's aren't very smart
          All flash no substance

Comment

Chains sick

Spence is Doing a 180 on his personality

Everyone thought he was a quiet low key dude

Spence has gone mad ******ish . Sh.itting on Porters Face talking reckless, buying Gigantic Chains

Spence is possibly turning into the Heel . The Fighter fans love to hate.

Comment

smh @3 pages about a guy buying an expensive chain, this is not even boxing related. Why do we have threads like this?

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                Chains sick

Spence is Doing a 180 on his personality

Everyone thought he was a quiet low key dude

Spence has gone mad ******ish . Sh.itting on Porters Face talking reckless, buying Gigantic Chains

Spence is possibly turning into the Heel . The Fighter fans love to hate.
                I love Spence. His personality, confidence, and everything else. But this I don’t agree with. Maybe he’ll be able to write it off or maybe he didn’t actually pay what they say he did (a lot of rappers talk about gifts from Jewelers to help market their products to others), regardless, I disagree with it and showing it off.

I know Spence will eventually have to market himself and will get hooked on the big checks but I want more from him. I want him to stay humble and although I heard he’s pretty frugal, I don’t want him to waste money on things that attract hate and jealousy.

That only makes life harder. With all that said, if it makes him happy at this moment, go ahead. But don’t make it a habit. It’s ugly af though lol.

Comment

Aw man this sux. I have respect for this man. I hope he doesnt get wrapped up in the BS.

Comment

It's diamonds and gold folks. Long term, it appreciates not depreciates. The diamonds can be removed from their settings and the gold can be melted. 50 years from now, even going thru such a process, Errol will make money if he has to part with it.

But, think whatever makes it more palatable to you.

Comment

His money.....

Comment

Working...
                      X