No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman going for the early KO against Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Thurman going for the early KO against Pac

He says if the KO comes its mostly likely going to come early. It might like the Danny situation where he hurt him early and than turned into runtime later on. See this happening here.

He's also planning to bet 10 gs each on the 1st and 2nd round for a KO.

@5:30

That's the Thurman playbook. Attemp KO in the first half, then box in the second half.

That's why I think It'll be complete war in the first rounds. Probably the same as Pac vs Marquez 4.

Comment

During the first attempted attack, runetime gets caught with the left flush to the face and is hurt. He runs while Manny stalks for the next 5 rds. Pac breaks him down over the next 3 until donetime is ready to quit.

Comment

I don't see it being a war at all. Keith is going to be on his bicycle all fight, and sadly I think it is going to be difficult for Manny to get to him. I've never wanted so badly to be wrong, but I believe Keith will stink out the joint and win a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
          I don't see it being a war at all. Keith is going to be on his bicycle all fight, and sadly I think it is going to be difficult for Manny to get to him. I've never wanted so badly to be wrong, but I believe Keith will stink out the joint and win a decision.
          This can happen. He already said he's planning on sticking and moving, dropping bombs at his Vegas arrival. Ignore the part of dropping bombs and he basically revealed his all night game plan.

It definitely can stink up and how is that a way to make a statement against a legend? You want to become a legend yourself by coasting to a boring UD? Yeah Okay Keith, wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
            I agree 100%. Manny always had some.issues with movers and at 40+ it will be difficult. Hopefully Manny counter Ketih jab and hurt him. I feel he will just move around the ring non stop

Comment

I am sick of Thurman's constant bragging and self praises. I hope Pacquiao knocks him out or beats him decisively.

Comment

Thurman will lay a wallop on Pacquiao. Pacquaio will look as clueless and helpless as he did against Floyd.

Comment

I want Pacman to win but my brain tells me Thurman is going to beat him.

I cant ignore the fact that Pacman is over 40 and he isnt some technical master like Hopkins. His style always required alot of energy but at this age, he can’t keep up.

Im leaning towards Thurman UD

Comment

At 4:45 of that video, Thurman (for some reason) becomes evasive when asked how late into camp he sparred for manny compared to Danny Garcia. You can see his demeanor change and his syntax changes as well. He completely sidesteps the question. He did the same thing on the previous question. Start watching around 3:30 or so through 5 mins.

Comment

Working...
                    X