Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Errol Spence couldn't BEAT Mikey Garcia like Wilder vs Breazeale?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Stupid question. Mikey is much better than Brazeale.

The better question is why couldn't AJ beat Brazeale the way Wilder did? Why did it have to go 7 rounds?
    Probably because AJ knows how to box? Didn't feel the need to do what Wilder did.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Stupid question. Mikey is much better than Brazeale.

The better question is why couldn't AJ beat Brazeale the way Wilder did? Why did it have to go 7 rounds?
      Stupid comparison thats like asking why kahn finished lo greco much faster than spence? Doesnt make one better than the other

Comment

VADA is the only reason.

Comment

because he is not and never has been a 1 punch ko artist..and Mikey is far better p4p then Breazeale

Comment

Spence could have stopped Mikey If he wanted too, He just wanted to put a beating on Mikey and Prove to all the hater sthat he could box and control range too if he wanted too instead of just steamrolling him like his previous victims.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
              I swear this forum has the dumbest threads topics..
              Ding ding ding

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                BS! Spence has a much higher KO percentage than Crawford and all against welterweights while Crawford has only fought 3 welterweights. One damn fight he doesn't KO a top PFP guy and you come up with some BS about Leonard hurt his feelings so he turned into a points fighter. What about the last 10 guys he KOed in a row including Algeiri who had never been stopped even by Pacquiao and Bundu who had never been stopped even by Thurman. You don't rack up an 85 percent KO ratio against good opposition by being a points fighter. As for Crawford annihilating Mikey that is just in your imagination and you are giving him credit for something he has not done. It took him 12 rounds to get a one legged lousy Benavidez out of there and I imagine Spence would has destroyed Benavitez in a few rounds. I wish they would make the Spence vs Crawford fight so Spence could beat him and shut up his critics. He is the best at 147. He fights Porter next and Porter comes to fight unlike Mikey who came to survive. Let's see if Spence is this so called points fighter then. I like Crawford. I think he is great. I just think Spence is better.

Bruh Spence came out his own mouth n said that tho...Did watch how they kept bringing it up b4 the fight? What Spence said immediately after winning in the ring and the presser?

Comment

There was no bad blood between Mikey & Spence hell Errol probably felt sorry or had too much respect for Garcia like Saul Alvarez when he fought Miguel Cotto.
                  Last edited by Mr.365; 05-21-2019, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
                    Stupid comparison thats like asking why kahn finished lo greco much faster than spence? Doesnt make one better than the other
                    AJ and Wilder plan to fight each other so comparing how they did against similar opposition is relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                      There was no bad blood between Mikey & Spence hell Errol probably felt sorry or had too much respect for Garcia like Saul Alvarez when he fought Miguel Cotto.
                      I agree. Although Canelo and Cotto combined highly outweigh overall skill compared to Spence vs Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X