No announcement yet.

Kamalamania!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Mitch McConnell's top priroty in congress was to make Obama a one term president(didn't work).

https://www.tevitroy.org/8245/mcconnell-under-fire

So spare me with the poor Donald Trump and the evil democrats talk.
    What did Obama do for America during his 2nd term besides selling out America?

And what has Trump done in one term for America?

It's no comparison, but rather a contrast in deeds done to/for the country. ............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      What did Obama do for America during his 2nd term besides selling out America?

And what has Trump done in one term for America?

It's no comparison, but rather a contrast in deeds done to/for the country. ............Rockin'

I already provided you with a list of things Obama did for America and you had no answer for it. So stop asking me the same stupid questions.

Your idiotic propaganda doesn't even deserve a response.

Comment

If Biden does win, he will likely have a stroke or dementia within 12 months making Kamala POTUS.

This will effectively be the end of democracy in the US - the woman is a power crazed, emotional, irrational lunatic.

She slept her way into a career as a prosecutor and proceeded to punish the black community brutally.

You only have to listen to hear cackle to see how evil she really is.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          I already provided you with a list of things Obama did for America and you had no answer for it. So stop asking me the same stupid questions.

Your idiotic propaganda doesn't even deserve a response.
          So you disagree with me that Obama was selling us out to the Chinese in favor of the NWO? ...........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
          X