Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIVE US THIS FIGHT! Loma vs Gamboa on ESPN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIVE US THIS FIGHT! Loma vs Gamboa on ESPN!

via GIPHY

or put it on DAZN. Haymon can pay the bill!
    Hells Yeah
    30.00%
    All hells nah!
    70.00%

Slaughter. Not a good fight. Loma is much too good. Gamboa is 36 and many years past prime.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Slaughter. Not a good fight. Loma is much too good. Gamboa is 36 and many years past prime.
      how old was Rigo, ffs..lol?

I smell fear

Comment

The guy Gamboa just fought was ranked 45th by boxrec. Is that supposed to get him a title shot?Gamboa was KOed two years ago by a 35 year old Mexican with 21 wins and 12 losses,6 by KO. The guy only had a 35% KO average yet he KOed Gamboa. So how does Gamboa have a prayer of beating top pfp guy Loma??? Just let Davis crush Gamboa and be done with it.

Comment

There are better fights that can be made involving Loma but heck yeah, I would watch it.

Comment

Nah.......

Comment

Loma made Rigo quit. Did Rigo even land a punch? Loma afraid of harmless Gamboa after all the champs he has fought? You are nuts. Loma has good champions to beat. He wants to unify 135. He has no time to waste on Gamboa who is not even a top 10 jr lightweight. Let Gamboa win a title at 135 and then he would have earned a Loma fight but he is not good enough to do that. Stop wasting time on Gamboa. He is washed up and will never be a world champion again at any weight. Just give it up.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Loma made Rigo quit.
                stopped reading here because Rigo is taller and bigger than Gamboa, and Gamboa vs Loma always had a beef regarding a catchweight?

Comment

Gamboa is/was one of my favorite fighters. I expected him to lose to Crawford, he was giving up too much size but when he lost to Castellanos, there was no explaining that away.

Much as I'd like to see him get another nice payday at age 37, the fight would be embarrassing.
                  Last edited by 4truth; 07-30-2019, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X