If Bellew beats Usyk....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Bellew beats Usyk....

How would you rate Bellew?

I have a feeling many people will find a way not to give Bellew his props and claim his win only proves that Usyk wasn't all that great.
    Last edited by VatoMulatto; 07-29-2018, 06:26 PM.

hes not beating usyk...but uhhh....yeah i dunno how id rate him....i mean....hed probably retire after that so....

Comment

It would be a massive win for him. His resume is pretty thin, but Usyk is a top P4P guy and would be a major scalp.
      Im not a Bellew fan, but I'd give him major credit if he pulled it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        hes not beating usyk...but uhhh....yeah i dunno how id rate him....i mean....hed probably retire after that so....
        It's boxing, anything can happen and Bellew is a good fighter.

Comment

Unless Bellew genuinely beats Usyk in a fair fight in an even playing field, I won't give him any credit.

Comment

If he beats Usyk I would rate him as the best cruiserweight in the world. He can't beat Usyk. He was KOed by Stevenson at 175. I doubt he even fights Usyk. He is just a beater of washed up Haye and a big bragger looking for one last big payday before he retires.

Comment

Usyk is going to beat the hell out of him.

Comment

Am one of the posters that have a difficult time giving Bellew any credit lol. Its sad on my part but if he beats Usyk i would definitely give him his due props.

Comment

He'll have heavyweight title ambitions after the weekend's fights

Comment

I'd be like...

Comment

Working...
                    X