Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Mayweather Comes Back - Let's Do a Second One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Manny might get 30% if he is lucky, Floyd makes another 100 mill purse and you are found hanging of a doorknob after Manny loses again.

Sounds great !
    aint that what they used to do to the blacks way back in the day?

Comment

• I wish he would have lost that first bout to Castillo then maybe he wouldn't have been so protective of his 0.

Comment

• Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
        I wish he would have lost that first bout to Castillo then maybe he wouldn't have been so protective of his 0.
        He fought 22 times after Castillo 1, well 21 and McGregor. Many of those fights posters picked Floyd to lose but he ended up winning.

How exactly is that protecting his "0"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Manny might get 30% if he is lucky, Floyd makes another 100 mill purse and you are found hanging of a doorknob after Manny loses again.

Sounds great !
          lol

Dude, It's not Manny who needs this fight. I don't careless if they have a rematch. It's Floyd who needs this for his sake and yours.

That sorry display of fighting the whole night is well documented.

IF you really are a fan of Floyd you would want him to step up to the plate win or lose to save face for that poor showing of boxing he shown, if you call it that lol

This is pathetic boxing. Call this dominance? I Call this queer boxing, and that is with an opponent with a Torn Rota-tor cuff to boot and Pac did that to your boy lmao

Welcome to QUEER ST.

The fight was so embarrassing and for FLOYD that after sometime your HERO couldn't get it of his chest, Floyd had to issue a statement addressing that shameful performance.

Here straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

ALL THAT RUNNING AND HUGGING WAS A ONE SIDED ENERGY DEFUSING BORE-FEST COURTESY OF FLOYD

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

This Is How Floyd Mayweather Jr Will be Remembered against Manny if he doesn't find his way to man up for a rematch.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-17-2018, 09:24 AM.

Comment

I wish he would have lost that first bout to Castillo then maybe he wouldn't have been so protective of his 0.
            then it would have been another broner all over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              He fought 22 times after Castillo 1, well 21 and McGregor. Many of those fights posters picked Floyd to lose but he ended up winning.

How exactly is that protecting his "0"?
              Why he can come back for McGregor but not rematch Pacquiao?

Comment

Why he can come back for McGregor but not rematch Pacquiao?
                you didn't answer the question.

because he made $285 million in a huge event. Any of us would've fought Conor for 1/1000th of that.

Question: do you feel a rematch is warranted based on the fight or just because you want to see Manny get a chance to look better than he did in the 1st fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  you didn't answer the question.

because he made $285 million in a huge event. Any of us would've fought Conor for 1/1000th of that.

Question: do you feel a rematch is warranted based on the fight or just because you want to see Manny get a chance to look better than he did in the 1st fight?
                  I wanted to see a rematch because Manny didn't get the shot in his shoulder granted that was his own fault. I don't know why we can get 3 Pacquiao Bradleys for example but only 1 compromised Mayweather Pacquiao. But at this point I'm not sure I would order it for 100 bucks, again.
                  Edit - I meant Pacquiao Bradley, not Mayweather Bradley. We never got to see Mayweather Bradley of course or Mayweather Williams etc.
                  Last edited by SAINTSTEVE; 07-17-2018, 09:25 AM.

Comment

I wanted to see a rematch because Manny didn't get the shot in his shoulder granted that was his own fault. I don't know why we can get 3 Pacquiao Bradleys for example but only 1 compromised Mayweather Pacquiao. But at this point I'm not sure I would order it for 100 bucks, again.
                    The difference is Manny/Bradley 1 was a clear robbery. Most thought Manny won so a rematch was warranted. With Floyd/Manny the overwhelming consensus, minus a few diehard Manny fans and floyd haters, was a clear win for Floyd where a rematch isn't warranted.

I also don't think Manny was compromised. A lot of people agree even though he had shoulder surgery.

I was really just asking why you said floyd protected his 0 after Castillo when he fought 21 times after, including rematching Castillo immediately.

Comment

• You know what I mean. The guy was risk averse. It broke during training camp that Pac had an injured shoulder and Floyd also knew about it because his spies. You might not believe it but this is all on the record.

Comment

Working...
                      X